Rate Dr. Timothy J. Dennen

Dr. Timothy J. Dennen's Ratings

I Like Doctor Dennen. He is Personable and Reliable. I Trust His Judgment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1173288].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2013

he was unprofessional and other info that i do not want to explain

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1173287].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2011

A few weeks after I was diagnosed with severe mononucleosis, I was referred to him for follow-up treatment. He perscribed "45 minutes of strenuous exercise--work up a sweat". I tried to tell him that I was "bone-deep" exhausted, as in too tired to get out of bed, too tired to eat, etc. He insinuated that I was just lazy and to go back to work and forget about it. I found a doctor that was familiar with the symptoms of chronic fatigue and was told and read in my research that Dennen's instructions were the worst possible thing I could have done and it caused this condition to be permanent. He ruined my life. He has since moved from Dushore and I have been unable to learn his whereabouts.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1173286].votes_count ]]