Dr. Eric Helson

Rate Dr. Eric Helson

Dr. Eric Helson's Ratings

Highly recommend Dr. Helson. Very knowledgeable and friendly.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2014 | flag

I went in to get a upper back/neck/jaw problem looked at, and was given excellent care. Dr. Helson keeps you at ease during treatment and is very straightforward about what the treatment entails. I will gladly become a repeat customer if I develop any further issues.

Submitted Sept. 23, 2013 | flag

Dr Helson is not only a wonderful chiropractic but his personality always makes the chit chat enjoyable. I would recommend him with a score of 10/10

Submitted Oct. 3, 2012 | flag

Dr. Helson is very professional and knowledgeable. As are the office staff. I have had excellent results while receiving treatments. Thank You!

Submitted May 14, 2012 | flag

This is the second time I've been to see Dr. Helson, with unrelated issues. Last time he had in working order in a couple months. What impressed me most was his scheduling practise. I expected he would want to see me as frequently as possible - a la physiotherapists, but not so. At the end of my treatment the visits were scheduled with 3 weeks intervals.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2011 | flag

Dr. Helson is my 6th Chiropractor and is simply the best Chiropractor I have ever had. Be it a sports injury or you locked up bending down or even a popped rib he knows how to fix it.

Submitted March 28, 2011 | flag

A fantastic chiropractor!! I was extremely nervous about seeing a chiropractor when I first went to Dr.Helson as I'd heard many horror stories, but he put my mind at ease. I was being treated for a sports injury in the beginning but developed other problems along the way. Dr. Helson was able to help and even fix all issues I came to him with. He always takes the time to explain and make sure you understand, he doesn't judge and he excels at what he does. Dr.Helson also knows when he cannot help you and will not hesitate to suggest the type of assistance he believes will do the most good for your situation. A wonderful doctor, a wonderful person! Also, the other staff are fantastic! Very friendly and always ready with a joke. A more pleasant doctor's office I have yet to find.

Submitted Dec. 1, 2010 | flag

I have only seen one other chiropractor once and that was a bad experience. I did my homework to find that Dr. Helson was strongly suggested by his peers at the College of Chirpractors of NS to be one of the best and was considered to be a specialist in their field. From the moment you want into his office you feel and see the professionalizm. The main thing with him is that he listens and you feel no pressure from him or his staff to do anything. He is not only a great chiroprator by a great person.

Submitted Aug. 4, 2010 | flag

Doctor Helson is a compassionate, caring doctor. On top of that, he excels in his field. I went through 12 weeks of physio when I finally went to see him. I was 80% better after my first visit. I have chronic pain and so I see him every 4-6 weeks. My husband and daughter, both athletes, see him for injuries. Dr. Helson is a tri-athlete and understands athletic injuries. I would highly recommend him to any athlete. He is very honest about how much he can help you. In addition, the front desk staff is marvelous...always good for a laugh. Before you go in for ANY surgery I strongly urge you to see Dr. Helson.

Submitted July 30, 2010 | flag