Rate Dr. Maria Schleifer

Dr. Maria Schleifer's Ratings

Dr Schleifer has given me and my family excellent medical care with compassion and competence. Her practice of integrating regular and alternative medicine has made all the difference for my health. She doesn't push meds but will prescribe when necessary. Although many of the tests and services at her clinic are not OHIP covered these are options that I have used at times and has been well worth what I paid. All in all an excellent, caring and dedicated doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1173434].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2013

Unhelpful, uncompassionate and uncaring to my pain. Found another helpful and caring doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1173437].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2013

Dr. Schleifer and her staff provided excellent health care for me for over a decade, until I moved out of Ontario. Her knowledge, professionalism, and skills are exceptional. Dr. Schleifer always takes time to talk to you, make sure she understands your concerns or problems, and addresses each one specifically. She and her staff provide outstanding care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1173433].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2013

I'm an easy patient to deal with, I only go to the doctor when needed I just came through a rough Family ordeal where my wife had a complete nervous breakdown. She was in the hospital for two weeks & I had to look after our child go to work plus all the other day to day items. I have been feeling tired stressed not sleeping through the night & anxious. I called the receptionist to book an appointment. I was toldthat I wasn't a patient anymore, just because my last visit was a long time ago & I haven’t been back, in my Mind that’s a good thing. As for a Dr. Maria Schleifer she a great person to deal with, it just sucks that when I need help I can’t get it. Now I have to find a new Family Doctor. Thank you for Reading.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1173432].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

The last post should be careful pointing fingers realizing four are pointing back at her. I have found Lori to be at times grumpy but she has never been rude to me in three years. Dr S has always been pro active for my medical care and yes by recommending vitamins and other natural supplements she has been me off three prescription drugs. I have had to pay extra to have tests that are not covered by OHIP and pay extra to see the Naturopathic doctor who works with Dr S but it has been more than worth the money spent. Dr S is an excellent caring doctor and I am forever grateful I found her as one of the doctors recommended in Susanne Sommers book.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1173431].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

The receptionist Lori, is the biggest grump in the medical profession. Unless she is a family member, I don't know why Dr. S. keeps her. She I the poster child for misery. The doctor herself was always nice and smiling until she thought I had a genuine illness. She milked me for a lot of money, and when she thought I had a genuine uncurable illness, then she became too busy, and very rushed. I went to 2 different specialists for 2nd and 3rd opinions, only to find there was nothing serious wrong with me, and that I did not need any of her special vitamins or supplements. If a real doctor cant cure you with OHIP approved treatments and medicines, she wont either.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1173430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

Dr Schleiffer is a knowledgeable, compassionate and proactive doctor. She really cares about her patients and takes the time to understand your concerns. Amazing lady.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1173429].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2012

Dr. Schleifer is a brilliant doctor who always seems to be expanding her knowledge and expertise. For me she represents the best in medical care: she is attentive, giving the time needed to be of best service, is compassionate and is tireless in finding the treatment that fits each specific circumstance. I have seen her for almost 2 years and feel she is the best doctor I have ever had. I feel lucky to have found her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1173428].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2011

Dr Schleifer always takes the time to ask questions;never hurried.She is interested in the entire well being of the patient and is committed to achieving the most optimal health and balance in my life.Bravo!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1173427].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

I've been seeing Dr. Schleifer for integrative care for the past 4 years and I can't ask for a more knowledgeable, caring doctor than she is. Under her care I've turned my whole life around

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1173426].votes_count ]]