Rate Dr. Waqar C. Aziz

Dr. Waqar C. Aziz's Ratings

Slipped on ice and broke my hip. Dr. Aziz not only repaired my hip, but later that same year I had partial replacement of both knees by him. I highly recommend ( and have) Dr. Aziz. I had seen 2 other orthopedic surgeons who said I was too young for knee replacement (had knee injections three times and steroid injections twice) but Dr. Aziz offered partial replacement and 5 years later it is so much better than I was before!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][373828].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2013

My surgery did not help. Still in great pain. Had to go to another surgeon. My surgery is sceduled to be this week. Pray for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][373827].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2012

I saw Dr Aziz for a knee injury. I was impressed by the thouroghness of he exam and the treatment provided. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][373826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2010

Compassionate, very professional and an excellent surgeon

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][373825].votes_count ]]