Rate Dr. Robyn Watts

Dr. Robyn Watts's Ratings

She is an amazing doctor so knowledgable at what she does and treats you with kindness and care. Her bedside manners are the best. She did my breast reduction surgery and I could not be any happier.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2572245].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Dr. watts is AMAZING. I had breast reconstruction following a double mastectomy and I am so pleased with the results. I feel whole again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2569412].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

I recently had breast augmentation done with Dr. Watts, and she was truly a gem. She was thorough and friendly with consultations. Her work was absolutely meticulous, I couldn't have dreamed of a better result. I recovered very quickly with no bleeding, small (perfectly placed) scars, and a minimal amount of pain given the circumstances. Most importantly, I trusted her implicitly and am very happy I did so.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2536239].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2014

Dr Watt's is an amazing surgeon!! I have dealt with a few over the years and she is the best of the best!! Her skill is top drawer, she is meticulous and truly talented, and best of all, no ego!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2495411].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

Dr. Robyn Watts recently performed my breast reduction surgery at the Richmond hospital. The entire experience was wonderful and I couldn't be happier! Her office is lovely and her assistant Brie is so helpful and kind. Dr. Watts has an excellent bedside manner, making you feel comfortable throughout, and able to express your goals and concerns. She achieved a fantastic result with my procedure and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2355728].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Dr. Watts is a very nice person and a gifted surgeon, cosmetically she did a great job on me. But, since the blood tests done on the day of my surgery showed that I was anemic, I feel the surgery should not have been performed until that condition was rectified: "recognizing and treating anemia before any elective surgery is extremely important, and could be a life saving intervention.”

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2355727].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Dr Watts is an awesome person and an amazing surgeon. Her work is impressive - meticulous! She is so warm and caring. She's also very knowledgeable and uses the latest techniques.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][373831].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2013

Dr Watts is the perfect surgeon - she performed my breast reduction recently and what an amazing job she did! She is caring, helpful, knowledgeable and has a wonderful personality. You're #1!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][373843].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2013

Dr Watts did my breast reduction last month and achieved a fantastic result :). She is always so wonderful and so great in all ways. She knows exactly what you want and is so personable and open to any and all questions. Bree is also so wonderful and brightens your day!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][373842].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2013

It's been 3 weeks since my surgery and I'm so relieved and happy that I chose Dr. Watts to do my breast augmentation. Waiting a few extra minutes in the office is a very small price to pay for her excellent service. And even though she's a busy woman, she's very efficient with booking patients; I only had to wait a couple weeks when I phoned to book a consultation (compared to a few months for inferior surgeons) and the wait from when I phoned to book my surgery was aprox. 6 weeks. Her receptionist Bree is as friendly as she is. They've both made my choice for surgery a great experience. I did a lot of research when finding my surgeon. Her credentials are top notch, she works out of one of the best surgical centres (the staff are also excellent at the Cambie centre), and there's a certain comfort you get as a woman knowing another woman is going to be giving you new breasts! She knew exactly what I needed and I never second guessed her. I strongly recommend Dr. Watts.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][373841].votes_count ]]