Rate Dr. Robyn Watts

Dr. Robyn Watts's Ratings

Dr Watt's is an amazing surgeon!! I have dealt with a few over the years and she is the best of the best!! Her skill is top drawer, she is meticulous and truly talented, and best of all, no ego!!

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

Dr. Robyn Watts recently performed my breast reduction surgery at the Richmond hospital. The entire experience was wonderful and I couldn't be happier! Her office is lovely and her assistant Brie is so helpful and kind. Dr. Watts has an excellent bedside manner, making you feel comfortable throughout, and able to express your goals and concerns. She achieved a fantastic result with my procedure and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone.

Submitted June 3, 2014 | flag

Dr. Watts is a very nice person and a gifted surgeon, cosmetically she did a great job on me. But, since the blood tests done on the day of my surgery showed that I was anemic, I feel the surgery should not have been performed until that condition was rectified: "recognizing and treating anemia before any elective surgery is extremely important, and could be a life saving intervention.”

Submitted April 28, 2014 | flag

Dr Watts is an awesome person and an amazing surgeon. Her work is impressive - meticulous! She is so warm and caring. She's also very knowledgeable and uses the latest techniques.

Submitted Dec. 14, 2013 | flag

Dr Watts is the perfect surgeon - she performed my breast reduction recently and what an amazing job she did! She is caring, helpful, knowledgeable and has a wonderful personality. You're #1!

Submitted Dec. 4, 2013 | flag

Dr Watts did my breast reduction last month and achieved a fantastic result :). She is always so wonderful and so great in all ways. She knows exactly what you want and is so personable and open to any and all questions. Bree is also so wonderful and brightens your day!

Submitted Dec. 4, 2013 | flag

It's been 3 weeks since my surgery and I'm so relieved and happy that I chose Dr. Watts to do my breast augmentation. Waiting a few extra minutes in the office is a very small price to pay for her excellent service. And even though she's a busy woman, she's very efficient with booking patients; I only had to wait a couple weeks when I phoned to book a consultation (compared to a few months for inferior surgeons) and the wait from when I phoned to book my surgery was aprox. 6 weeks. Her receptionist Bree is as friendly as she is. They've both made my choice for surgery a great experience. I did a lot of research when finding my surgeon. Her credentials are top notch, she works out of one of the best surgical centres (the staff are also excellent at the Cambie centre), and there's a certain comfort you get as a woman knowing another woman is going to be giving you new breasts! She knew exactly what I needed and I never second guessed her. I strongly recommend Dr. Watts.

Submitted Oct. 25, 2013 | flag

Dr. Watts and her team were a true blessing for me. I spent a year doing my research in finding the right surgeon for myself before I met her. My mom had actually come across Robyn's name through her own doctor and said she came highly recommended. When I went in for my consultation, I was greeted warmly by her staff and felt completely comfortable when speaking with her about my questions and concerns. The day of my surgery I was incredibly nervous but just before I was put under, Dr. Watts took my hand and told me she'd take good care of me. From that moment of comfort I knew everything was going to go well. Since my surgery, I've seen Dr. Watts a few times for the usual check up and her care for me the day I met her has not changed since. I hope that anyone looking into getting surgery gives Robyn and her staff the opportunity to show their true support and devotion :-)

Submitted May 7, 2013 | flag

Dr. Watts is phenomenal and so is her staff. She is smart, fun,approachable AND a good surgeon. Breast feeding my 2 kids had destroyed my breasts and they had ended up looking like two poor small eggs in a pan! Now I look normal and feminine again. My husband was completely against the surgery but he has now thanked me for it. (typical man!) I am truly happy with the results, my only regret is that I did not do it sooner.

Submitted May 7, 2013 | flag

Dr. Robyn Watts is fantastic! Great personality, extremely knowledgable. I brought my 7 year old daughter in and it was possibly the best experience we have had with a doctor. Thank you so much!

Submitted Feb. 12, 2013 | flag