Rate Dr. Ammar Qoubaitary

Dr. Ammar Qoubaitary's Ratings

I have never met a more caring or conscientious physician. Not only did he take the time to answer all my questions, he also explained the anatomy of my thyroid gland to me as he scanned my neck. He was extremely polite and made me feel completely at ease. His reassuring manner made me confident that I was in the best possible hands. I would highly recommend Dr. Qoubaitary as a consummate gentleman and exceptional physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][373868].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2010

I did not like the way the doctor treated me. It seems like he was way too busy to bother explaining why I was feeling the way I do. When I asked him what else could it be atributed to, he said "I dont know" and he harshly poited that he only deals with the thyroid and can not answer general questions, that I should make an appointment with my primary doctor and find out from her. So rude!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][373867].votes_count ]]