Dr. Rashmi C. Patel

5 1 2.3

You may also like

Rate Dr. Rashmi C. Patel

Dr. Rashmi C. Patel's Ratings

I have been going to this location to have dental work since I first had teeth. It was operated by Dr.Bock at that time. I'm now in my 30's. Since Dr. Patel took over the practice, it has been nothing but a nightmare. The first scenario was that I was told I had a cavity. The female dentist filled the cavity. I had to return for sensitivity in that area. It's 3 years later, and I still have sensitivity in that area. The only reason I continue to go to this place is out of loyalty to my hygienist. Most recently, that has also changed. I went for a basic cleaning. I had to have x-rays. I was told by the new female dentist that I had 2 more cavities. I sat and looked at the x-rays with her wondering exactly what it was she was seeing. I did not see anything indicating there were cavities....the ones in question looked exactly like all the others. After consulting with the dentist, my hygienist tells me that she is going to apply a 'slow release' fluoride. I was under the impression that it was part of the procedure. She did not explain to me that it was most likely going to be an out of pocket expense. I personally feel that should be discussed before any non-routine procedure. Once I was done, I went to the receptionist desk. The receptionist told me that she would submit the info to the insurance company, but that she didn't think they would cover the fluoride. She told me she would let me know if I had a balance! I made the appt for the cavities, but have decided to cancel to find another dentist for a second opinion. That was the final straw with this place. I tried to give them the benefit of the doubt, but no longer feel I can trust anyone there. It's true what the others have said...it's all about pushing sales whether you need the procedures or not. They are not looking out for your best interest here!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2814448].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2727573].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

Was told by this "dentist" that I needed over $13,000 in dental work done. Refused and went to a second dentist, who examined me and told me that none of the work I needed done was necessary or warranted. this doctor is just in it for the money folks!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546955].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

I went to Dr Toner for over 30 years and he was always honest and never did unnecessary stuff. When I first saw Patel he found alot of problems with my teeth. I don't have insurance and all the stuff he wanted to do would have basically left me bankrupt. When I went to another dentist I told him about what Patel said I should do and he said that Patel was a money hungry animal.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][373875].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2014

Dr. Patel and his complete staff are top notch! The equipment used are all up to date units. My family have now all switched to dr Patel. They are all very respectful and caring about your needs. They help you with priorities so can afford and achieve the best outcome. I have had an awesome experience and highly recommend them to all ages of dentistry needs

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][373874].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 2, 2013

I second what the last individual said. With Dr. Patel & staff, it's about raising the most money possible, both from your health insurance, and in the inevitable co-payment you will be making. His prices were 50% higher than the last dentist I saw. The health care was fine- no complaints, although I was in pain for 8 days following root canal, etc. His staff is very nice, friendly, and competent. But for the reason stated above, I will not be returning.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][373873].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2012

I felt as though dr Patel did not adress my needs. He seemed as though he was trying to get the most money out of me and not trying to see me as an individual patient. He didn't try to help me with my problem he only tried to push sales o. E as if I was at a car dealership

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][373872].votes_count ]]