Dr. Krikor Kichian

Rate Dr. Krikor Kichian

Dr. Krikor Kichian's Ratings

He refused to treat my mother stating she was non compliant despite the fact that they gave her the medication too late for it to have effect for the time of her appointment. We are very disapointed because everyone speaks so highly of him.

Submitted May 2, 2014 | flag

Dr. Kichian saved my life. After I had gone to a clinic and had 3 polyps removed by another Dr I began to bleed. I lost half my blood and ended up in the Queensway Carleton. Dr. Kichian was fabulous. He has a great sense of humour and great skills. No one wants a colonoscopy but if you need one ... see Dr. Kichian.

Submitted May 25, 2012 | flag

I like Dr. Kitchian. He was patient, took his time and asked questions and listened. I had to get an endoscopy done and he was just as caring and personable at the hospital as he was in his office.

Submitted Jan. 12, 2012 | flag

A GREAT DOCTOR ........PROBABLY THE BEST THAT I HAVE EVER RUN INTO .SEEMS TO HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS AND WAS ABLE TO EXPLAIN THINGS VERY CLEARLY . I GOT THE FEELING THAT HE REALLY CARED ABOUT ME AND MY HEALTH.I JUST WISH THAT HE WAS A GP AND TAKING NEW PATIENTS ! ! !

Submitted March 10, 2010 | flag