Rate Dr. Erik Swartz

Dr. Erik Swartz's Ratings

Dr. Swartz is a fantastic doctor. He has been my children doctor for over five years and is very knowledgeable, will spend the time time to make the parents and children feel comfortable before leaving his office. GREAT DOCTOR

Submitted May 21, 2013 | flag

Dr Swartz is simply wonderful! His friendly attitude makes him so approachable and comfortable. He takes his time with ALL of your questions step by step, doesn't make you feel rushed or annoyed with every little concern you may have ( in my case I had up to 10 questions) Definitely very efficient and courteous!

Submitted Feb. 20, 2013 | flag

I found this pediatrician to be thorough, knowledgeable, efficient, professional and friendly. Made my son feel comfortable. Did not rush us and spent time to educate us on home care. Highly recommend this doctor.

Submitted Nov. 22, 2011 | flag

Dr. Swartz is a great doctor, very knowledgeable and he knows how to make a patience feel comfortable to ask questions. It's important to trust your doctor, specially when it's your child's doctor, I trust him 100%.

Submitted March 22, 2011 | flag

Dr.Swartz is an excellent doctor. He is friendly, patient and very thorough. I feel very lucky that he was able to see my daughter. The own downfall is he cannot be my daughters regular doctor - I need to find a family physician for her, which is pretty much impossible in Richmond.

Submitted Nov. 18, 2009 | flag

Amazing doctor, my kids love him and are very comfortable with him. He's been our doctor for 5 years now and I hope he will be here until my kids are 18. He has found things that our regular family doctor never paid any attention to.

Submitted July 30, 2008 | flag

My son has been with Dr. Swartz since he was new to this position for more than 5 years. He is always very nice and very patient most of the time. He listens and understands our concerns and gives us good recommendations. But we have to see doctors at walk-in clinic most of the time now just because the nurse there tell us "he is all booked for the day" even it is 9 o'clock in the morning. I wonder if there is anyway to improve the situation at all.

Submitted April 10, 2008 | flag

Very knowledgeable and helpful. I am not sure if we want to go back to see him if we can't book an appointment with him when needed. Apparently the nurses there have the control over the appointments, but are they representing him properly, maybe they should save more spots per day for emergency use, so the kids who have high fever can get a chance to see him the same day.

Submitted March 24, 2008 | flag

Dr. Swartz is a fantastic pediatrician. My 17 month old daughter loves him & surprises me every visit when she willingly tilts her head to assist him while checking her ears. If it were any other Dr, she would scream. Dr. Swartz has humored me with my many questions each visit, & patiently answes them even though some of those answers might not be what I want to hear (ie: "It's a virus, she will just have to tough it out"). He is obviously busy, & when you catch him toward the end of his day, he can come off a little short of patience (as would anyone!). I am currently frustrated with his staff though, as I had phoned to schedule a follow up appointment as instructed by a Dr at a walk in clinic, only to be told in an unkind manner that this office does not schedule follow ups. I had to be quite persistant and insistant that my daughter be seen. It was, of course, at that last visit that Dr. Swartz was not as patient as he had been at previous appointments.

Submitted March 20, 2008 | flag

Amazing doctor. Like nothing else my wife and I have ever experienced.

Submitted March 18, 2008 | flag