Rate Dr. Frank R. Sutton

Dr. Frank R. Sutton's Ratings

Dr Sutton is classical in his approach, and helped me in plain English with my problem. I am awaiting surgery and I'm sure he will do his best!

Submitted July 17, 2014 | flag

Went to Dr. Sutton to get a keloid removed from my chest, and a black mark I had on my nose. His receptionist was amazing and so kind, remembered me and personal details about me each time I was in. They were very efficient and didn't keep me waiting at all. I was even 15 mins late one day ( I thought my appointment was scheduled for a different time), and they still did both spots for me. I was also extremely nervous, and Dr. Sutton was beyond calming, and careful. I have never had such a good experience in a doctors office - I would recommend fully.

Submitted May 29, 2014 | flag

I thought Dr. Sutton was very friendly and knowledgeable. His receptionist was equally as friendly when I went in for my first appt. I had carpal tunnel surgery on my hands and I thought his bedside manner was very good. All went very well. I would recommend him completely.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2013 | flag

I had the worst time during my visit, made me feel uncomfortable in his office.i thought he was nice but he was very rude and mean.He was very unhelpful.I never want to be recommended there again.

Submitted May 1, 2012 | flag

I had Dr.Sutton help me with my over acctive sweat glands and can not believe the difference post surgery. He provided me with the most confidence going into surgery and had a wonderful bed side manor he even called me a couple of days after surgery to see how I was healing. My follow up appointment was quick and painless. I would strongly recommend him.

Submitted Feb. 1, 2012 | flag

Dr. Sutton is great. Excellent work, excellent bedside manner. I saw him for an implant removal, was in and out quickly with no infection, complications or issues. He is very professional but still kind. He clearly enjoys his profession and cares about people.

Submitted Nov. 25, 2011 | flag

I find Dr. Sutton very knowlegable, professional, considerate and easy to talk to; with him answering all of my questions. Excellent bedside manner. I've had 2 'trigger fingers'(2007, 2008), breast reconstruction (2009)and a small (non-canerous)lump removed from my forearm 2010). I would recommend him.

Submitted April 13, 2011 | flag

Went in after having two children going from sporty breasts to pancakes. He measured my frame and told me the best size for my body. Said if you want stripper****(not his words) go to another Dr. I now look so naural.And am so happy

Submitted Dec. 18, 2009 | flag

I had lumps removed from my breasts(gynomastia) and was very satisfied with his professionalism. He met me post op and explained everything, he also came to make sure I was doing well after the surgery. I would recomened him to my closest peers.

Submitted July 22, 2009 | flag

Doctor sutton was amazing... I loved that me met me not his assistant like most of the doctors in the city. His bed side manor was greatly appreciated!!! so patient and kind every time I have seen him. He even hugged me and calmed me down before surgery. The clinic was so clean I could eat off the floor!!!! My boobs WOW they are so amazing you can't even tell they are fake!!! I had my surgery in Nov and already my scars are barely even noticeable. I'm so happy with my decision to go with him:) He made me the happier women I am today:)

Submitted July 11, 2009 | flag