Rate Dr. Jason J. Jackson

Dr. Jason J. Jackson's Ratings

I don't like making reviews or ratings unless a doctor or place really deserves it, I would definitely not recommend this doctor to anyone! Don't know if it was my race or he just didn't like me but he is what they call a workers comp " prostitute", In other words he gets paid by the workers comp so he acts in their favor, that is unethical because knowingly making false reports on a patient that has had a back surgery and has problems, and for him to just totally ignore the patients pain and discomfort! that is just not a doctor worth recommending to anyone in pain. The doctor has an attitude, very un polite, arrogant, unkind, and you name it. I felt pretty bad after seeing him, I knew there was hope elsewhere besides this dirty, messy, rude office personnel and dr himself lol!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2569337].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

I love Dr. Jackson. With all my injections ,he has never hurt me. Very gentle and kind. He knows all the latest procedures in pain management. The only problem with Dr. Jackson is his receptionist who never answers the phone and complains about how she wish she were home. She scheduled me for the wrong injection and told doctor I had ask for that procedure. Of course nobody believed me because computer said what she put into it. The wait time is 1 to 2 hours. I had to goto another pain doctor because It would take nnearly 2 months for office call and then another month to get a procedure. I wish he had not taken on 500 more patients from another doctor or I would be there again. I hurt to much to wait.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2559808].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

Been going to Dr Jackson for over a year. He is very knowlegable and compassionate! He takes his time to explain things in a way I can understand. The flip side of that is you sometimes have to wait longer because he does this with everyone! Highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2555504].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2014

I have to agree with some of the other reviews listed here. The doctor is arrogant and not compassionate at all. The staff is rude and very unpolite.. Seems like all he cares about is making money on injections. I would definitely not recommend this doctor to anyone that needs good medical attention to their pain. Such a shame this doctor seems knowledgeable but is not willing to show some compassion and attention to all patients alike. He is also one of those doctors that is bought by the workers comp system be aware of this if you are under WC.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2513692].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

The staff was great, did not have to wait long, very helpful & knowledgable. Have not gone through the whole procedure yet. One MAJOR complaint. He ordered the wrong MRI for my neck pain ($555 my cost) so I had to have another one. Tried calling yesterday to get the results & have not heard back yet.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2355764].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

You always have to wait a hour or more be for seeing him and then he only spends maybe 2 minutes with you. He doesn't listen to you if you tell him you no one of the people he is given pain pills to and they are over taken ther meds and Stalin pills from other people. And he makes some people try 100 different things like shots. And if you have sleep apnea and having trouble breathing at night you should not take some pain pills because it slows your breathing or if you do take thim you should be put on a pap. A good Dr would tell you that. I'm finding a new Dr. I miss Dr Carl he was the best Dr. The only good thing about that office is a couple of the nurse are sweet. But some of them are rude. So over all I would not tell any one to go to him.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2355763].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2014

I waited 4 or 5 hours. I was in really pain He finally came in and I was really hungry and tired. I felt like he was some arrogant. We really did not talk about my conditions. He to prescribr a compound that had Neurontin. On the paper work it asked about if I was allergic to medications. I put Neurontin on the sheet. I took a pilll of it back about 5 years ago went into a Coma. I tolf one of the Phamacy saleslady and shr sug gestred another compound. It worked somewhat, Then he mentioned injections. I will have 3 sets, that are 1 week apart. I e aleays had one set, then they help for about 1 or 2 months Then, I got the bill on them and my part was very expensive. The Dr's make $$$$$. Then since I was intense in other parts of body, he did NOT presscribe anything for pain. It was my first visit and I have my second soon. If he does not prescibe the next visit. I wiill keep him until I find another. I really felt that if I did not do the lotion or injections, he certainly not prescribe Lorttab.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2355762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

Based on the good reviews, I was excited to see this Dr. After seeing this Dr, I would not suggest it. At all. To start, the wait was outrageous. Told to arrive at 10a for a 1030a appt. I arrived at 9:45. Wasn't seen until after 11:00. Was leaving just after noon. Almost 3 hrs to spend 10-15 mins with the Dr. The Dr. asked me about 80% of the same questions I answered on my paperwork. These were the same questions the nurse asked me. The office was gross: rusted out ceiling tile supports, thick mineral scale and red substances growing from the broken sink. Water stained ceiling tiles. The Dr. made no effort to check for the inflammatory conditions my Primary MD suggested, nor did he make any attempt to rule out the autoimmune disorders that were part of my family history. Poor quality exam, Poor quality office, long wait and no info about why I am in pain. 20+ days since my appt. and they have failed to present me with a bill. Avoid.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][374356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2014

I waited 1 hr. 20 minutes from the time I got in his office until I was called into the "back" for the patient/doctor exam. This is totally unacceptable. Luckily I was not in a great amount of pain, but what if Iwhat if I had been. Otherwise, I think he is very personable, very professional and cares for his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][374355].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2013

This is the greatest doctor of all time. He is very educated in his field

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][374354].votes_count ]]