Rate Dr. Jason J. Jackson

Dr. Jason J. Jackson's Ratings

The staff was great, did not have to wait long, very helpful & knowledgable. Have not gone through the whole procedure yet. One MAJOR complaint. He ordered the wrong MRI for my neck pain ($555 my cost) so I had to have another one. Tried calling yesterday to get the results & have not heard back yet.

Submitted July 3, 2014 | flag

You always have to wait a hour or more be for seeing him and then he only spends maybe 2 minutes with you. He doesn't listen to you if you tell him you no one of the people he is given pain pills to and they are over taken ther meds and Stalin pills from other people. And he makes some people try 100 different things like shots. And if you have sleep apnea and having trouble breathing at night you should not take some pain pills because it slows your breathing or if you do take thim you should be put on a pap. A good Dr would tell you that. I'm finding a new Dr. I miss Dr Carl he was the best Dr. The only good thing about that office is a couple of the nurse are sweet. But some of them are rude. So over all I would not tell any one to go to him.

Submitted May 24, 2014 | flag

I waited 4 or 5 hours. I was in really pain He finally came in and I was really hungry and tired. I felt like he was some arrogant. We really did not talk about my conditions. He to prescribr a compound that had Neurontin. On the paper work it asked about if I was allergic to medications. I put Neurontin on the sheet. I took a pilll of it back about 5 years ago went into a Coma. I tolf one of the Phamacy saleslady and shr sug gestred another compound. It worked somewhat, Then he mentioned injections. I will have 3 sets, that are 1 week apart. I e aleays had one set, then they help for about 1 or 2 months Then, I got the bill on them and my part was very expensive. The Dr's make $$$$$. Then since I was intense in other parts of body, he did NOT presscribe anything for pain. It was my first visit and I have my second soon. If he does not prescibe the next visit. I wiill keep him until I find another. I really felt that if I did not do the lotion or injections, he certainly not prescribe Lorttab.

Submitted April 14, 2014 | flag

Based on the good reviews, I was excited to see this Dr. After seeing this Dr, I would not suggest it. At all. To start, the wait was outrageous. Told to arrive at 10a for a 1030a appt. I arrived at 9:45. Wasn't seen until after 11:00. Was leaving just after noon. Almost 3 hrs to spend 10-15 mins with the Dr. The Dr. asked me about 80% of the same questions I answered on my paperwork. These were the same questions the nurse asked me. The office was gross: rusted out ceiling tile supports, thick mineral scale and red substances growing from the broken sink. Water stained ceiling tiles. The Dr. made no effort to check for the inflammatory conditions my Primary MD suggested, nor did he make any attempt to rule out the autoimmune disorders that were part of my family history. Poor quality exam, Poor quality office, long wait and no info about why I am in pain. 20+ days since my appt. and they have failed to present me with a bill. Avoid.

Submitted Feb. 6, 2014 | flag

I waited 1 hr. 20 minutes from the time I got in his office until I was called into the "back" for the patient/doctor exam. This is totally unacceptable. Luckily I was not in a great amount of pain, but what if Iwhat if I had been. Otherwise, I think he is very personable, very professional and cares for his patients.

Submitted Nov. 21, 2013 | flag

This is the greatest doctor of all time. He is very educated in his field

Submitted Oct. 30, 2013 | flag

Dr Jason Jackson is hands down one of most intelligent physicians, with a beyond stellar bed side manner of any other doctor, in any other field that i have had the priveledge to be seen by. His approach to treating patients goes beyond just your typical appt time slot. He is readily available, with a kind listening ear, an ear that actuals hears his patients concerns or questions, that he always answers honestly, with a great deal of compassion,& he possesses a mind boggling amount of wisdom. He is the kind of doctor that is rarely found in today's day and age of "churning patients in&out" I would recommend him to ANYONE in need of his services:) you will not find a more intelligent or polite physician in any part of the country.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2013 | flag

Been seeing Dr. Jackson for ~2.5 years with bursitis and chronic back pain. He is intelligent, well educated & experienced in his field. Plus, he has always been very kind. When I initially saw him with a 6-wk period of acute back pain, he ordered an MRI. I was very worried about the results because I'm a 9-year breast cancer survivor & was afraid the pain was due to more cancer! Dr. Jackson picked up on my anxiety because he later called me at home--AT NIGHT--to give me the preliminary results, which revealed that my pain was caused by degenerative disk disease & spinal stenosis..NOT CANCER! He said he knew I was worried about cancer & wanted to relieve my fears, rather than make me wait several days for the official results. He also personally called a few days later to give me the official results. I was so incredibly grateful for his taking the time, effort & interest to make these calls--so unusual for a doctor to do. It shows he has compassion for his patients & their problems.

Submitted May 20, 2013 | flag

did not listen to my problems.He was very impatient with me. Told me how I felt

Submitted Dec. 17, 2012 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Jackson for about two years regarding my chronic back problem. I find him to be very knowledgeable in the treatment of back ailments. He communicates very clearly on any questions asked. He has a excellent staff assisting him. I am very pleased with my treqt

Submitted July 31, 2012 | flag