Rate Dr. Philip Barnsley

Dr. Philip Barnsley's Ratings

Dr. Barnsley made my breast reduction surgery a very positive experience. He is an articulate and competent surgeon and eased my concerns and answered my questions efficiently. He was able to take a part of me that was embarrassed about and transform it into something I'm proud of and couldn't be happier with the results.
I highly recommend him to anyone seeking an incredible surgeon.
It doesn't hurt that he's easy on the eyes as well.
The only minor issue was the receptionist. After a consultation, she directly opposed his advisory with regard to recovery time and I felt uncomfortable asking her questions so I waited to see him and I was treated exceptionally well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2585451].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

19/06/14 - Dr. Barnsley exceeded my expectations. He was kind, compassionate and always there for me to answer any questions or concerns. I had gone to two other surgeons in big cities and left both consultations feeling rushed and worried. It was the complete opposite at Dr. Barnsleys consultation. He made me feel safe and confident. He is very clear and detailed which I love. I am so so happy I found Dr. Barnsley. He is a hidden GEM! I could not be happier with my results and after care. Anyone trying to decide on an excellent surgeon should visit Dr.Barnsley!! Thank you!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2355765].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

I cannot imagine a more professional or knowledgable surgeon. His demeanour was kind, patient,and thorough. I would rate him 10 if I could. Lucky to have him. Thank you Dr. Barnsley

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][374386].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2014

Dr. Barnsley is awesome! Very professional, helpful, answers all questions at any time. Could not be happier! I had an abdominoplasty and my results are awesome! He is very particular and highly detailed. I have zero complaints and highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][374385].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2013

Dr. Barnsley did a great job for me. His secretary seems unorganized and not great at all. She was quite unprofessional at times.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][374384].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

I found Dr. Barnsley to be very helpful and knowledgeable. He answered my questions clearly. After minor surgery the problem has not reoccured.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][374383].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2013

I was very nervous about this surgery and Dr. Barnsley spent a lot of time explaining the procedure and discussing everything with me. He saw me a few times beforehand, went over things again on surgery day and called me at home afterwards to ensure I was OK. He was so kind, patient and very talented. The surgery went exactly as he said it would and my scars are minimal. Thank you Dr. Barnsley for your professional, compassionate demeanor and excellent surgical skills. His secretary was friendly, welcoming and made me feel at ease in the office as well. Highly recommend them both!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][374382].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][374387].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

Dr Barnsley came very highly recommended to me. He did a fantastic job of my reconstruction, he explained everything thoroughly & was always very friendly & professional. He has a good bedside manner & always tried to make me feel less stressed. His receptionist, Teresa was always great. I would highly recommend Dr Barnsley & trust his work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][374381].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2011

Excellent surgeon. Very pleased with my results. Explained everything so well and his secretary is actually very nice

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][374380].votes_count ]]