Dr. Todd P W McMullen

Rate Dr. Todd P W McMullen

Dr. Todd P W McMullen's Ratings

The doctor is extremely knowledgable and very caring, He even gave me his personal number after my thyroid surgery incase I needed to talk to him....that absolutely floored me because I have never seen a doctor that caring. He is a complete workaholic but still made sure he took time to take my calls. Quite possibly the best surgeon I have ever met. I rated his staff as a 1 star because his receptionist heather is extremely rude, mean, and uncaring. She has on multiple occasions said things to me that I could not believe I was hearing. She made me feel like a complete idiot and I cringed every time I had to make and appointment to see DR. Mcmullen. I would call and say "Hi, how are you today" and she would respond with a very rude tone "fine" and then awkwardly wait for me to ask my question. She is without a doubt the worst receptionist I have ever spoken too and really hope DR. McMullen fires her because she is potentially damaging his client base.

Submitted Sept. 21, 2014 | flag

Dr. McMullen is awesome and I could not have asked for a better surgeon!. I had my thyriod surgery in late May and have been very impressed with the entire process, starting with pre-surgery consultation to hospital visits and even post-surgery followup. His team is also excellent. Thanks a million.

Submitted June 19, 2014 | flag

Dr. McMullen is the best Dr hI ahve seen in a very long time.He is very kind, compassiontae and very thorough! He help me to get through a very difficult time!

Submitted June 30, 2013 | flag

I Don't think Dr. McMullen is an endocrinologist. he is a surgeon, but he's the best. He is smart, funny, warm, kind and very very good. You couldn't have a better doctor.

Submitted April 19, 2012 | flag

Dr. McMullen's sugery to remove a mal-functioning adrenal gland gave me my life back. Of all the stresses I had getting to the point of surgery, I had not expected this part to be such a breeze. I know it was Dr. McMullen's accessibility and concern for his patients that made this experience tolerable. He continues to ensure I stay on the path of recovery. I can't thank him enough!

Submitted Dec. 8, 2010 | flag

I had two thyroid surgeries back to back three months apart and Dr McMullen and staff were super for both of them. I still can't sing, but we are going to try to rectify that. He has been both caring and concerned and I feel confident if that can be fixed, he will find someone who can. Thanks so much

Submitted Oct. 19, 2010 | flag

Dr. McMullen removed my thyroid 5 weeks ago. I can't say enough good things about him. He is sincere, caring, thoughtful and extremely skilled at what he does. I was nervous about the surgery until i met him, he immediately put me at ease and assured me that i would be fine. I feel most fortunate to have met him and to have had him perform my surgery.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2010 | flag

This doctor really saved my life! Emergency surgery and near death! I love this guy!

Submitted July 10, 2010 | flag

Dr.Todd McMullen is a wonderful surgeon! He was helpful with answering all my questions and putting my mind at ease! His bedside manner was great and I'm so amazed on how small my scar is! 2 thumbs up!! Thank you!

Submitted June 5, 2010 | flag

Dr. McMullen was very informative and supportive before, during and after my surgery. The several meetings I have had with him, I am more confidentant now that my singing voice will come back. He has not put me on the back burner and I feel that he truly cares about his patients. I was treated with the outmost respect by himself and his staff. Thumbs up to Dr. McMullen

Submitted March 9, 2010 | flag