Rate Dr. Todd P W McMullen

Dr. Todd P W McMullen's Ratings

Dr. McMullen is one of the nicest doctors I have ever met. He is thoughtful, caring and obviously extremely skilled at what he does. I was told he is the best by the hospital staff which he definitely is

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2582419].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

The doctor is extremely knowledgable and very caring, He even gave me his personal number after my thyroid surgery incase I needed to talk to him....that absolutely floored me because I have never seen a doctor that caring. He is a complete workaholic but still made sure he took time to take my calls. Quite possibly the best surgeon I have ever met. I rated his staff as a 1 star because his receptionist heather is extremely rude, mean, and uncaring. She has on multiple occasions said things to me that I could not believe I was hearing. She made me feel like a complete idiot and I cringed every time I had to make and appointment to see DR. Mcmullen. I would call and say "Hi, how are you today" and she would respond with a very rude tone "fine" and then awkwardly wait for me to ask my question. She is without a doubt the worst receptionist I have ever spoken too and really hope DR. McMullen fires her because she is potentially damaging his client base.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2544937].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 21, 2014

Dr. Todd P W McMullen's response
We are sorry you had a negative experience. Please contact our office so we can clarify and hopefully rectify the situation.

Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

Dr. McMullen is awesome and I could not have asked for a better surgeon!. I had my thyriod surgery in late May and have been very impressed with the entire process, starting with pre-surgery consultation to hospital visits and even post-surgery followup. His team is also excellent. Thanks a million.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2355773].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Dr. McMullen is the best Dr hI ahve seen in a very long time.He is very kind, compassiontae and very thorough! He help me to get through a very difficult time!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][374521].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2013

I Don't think Dr. McMullen is an endocrinologist. he is a surgeon, but he's the best. He is smart, funny, warm, kind and very very good. You couldn't have a better doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][374520].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

Dr. McMullen's sugery to remove a mal-functioning adrenal gland gave me my life back. Of all the stresses I had getting to the point of surgery, I had not expected this part to be such a breeze. I know it was Dr. McMullen's accessibility and concern for his patients that made this experience tolerable. He continues to ensure I stay on the path of recovery. I can't thank him enough!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][374519].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2010

I had two thyroid surgeries back to back three months apart and Dr McMullen and staff were super for both of them. I still can't sing, but we are going to try to rectify that. He has been both caring and concerned and I feel confident if that can be fixed, he will find someone who can. Thanks so much

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][374518].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2010

Dr. McMullen removed my thyroid 5 weeks ago. I can't say enough good things about him. He is sincere, caring, thoughtful and extremely skilled at what he does. I was nervous about the surgery until i met him, he immediately put me at ease and assured me that i would be fine. I feel most fortunate to have met him and to have had him perform my surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][374517].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2010

This doctor really saved my life! Emergency surgery and near death! I love this guy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][374516].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2010

Dr.Todd McMullen is a wonderful surgeon! He was helpful with answering all my questions and putting my mind at ease! His bedside manner was great and I'm so amazed on how small my scar is! 2 thumbs up!! Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][374515].votes_count ]]