You may also like

Rate Dr. Todd P W McMullen

Dr. Todd P W McMullen's Ratings

Dr. McMullen is excellent, but his receptionist is terrible. She doesn't return phone calls and has to be one of the rudest people I have ever spoken to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2776360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Amazing Doctor...however his receptionist heather gives a very cold reception and has got to go! Without her, the staff would have had a 5-star review.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2675737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

Dr. McMullen is one of the nicest doctors I have ever met. He is thoughtful, caring and obviously extremely skilled at what he does. I was told he is the best by the hospital staff which he definitely is

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2582419].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

The doctor is extremely knowledgable and very caring, He even gave me his personal number after my thyroid surgery incase I needed to talk to him....that absolutely floored me because I have never seen a doctor that caring. He is a complete workaholic but still made sure he took time to take my calls. Quite possibly the best surgeon I have ever met. I rated his staff as a 1 star because his receptionist heather is extremely rude, mean, and uncaring. She has on multiple occasions said things to me that I could not believe I was hearing. She made me feel like a complete idiot and I cringed every time I had to make and appointment to see DR. Mcmullen. I would call and say "Hi, how are you today" and she would respond with a very rude tone "fine" and then awkwardly wait for me to ask my question. She is without a doubt the worst receptionist I have ever spoken too and really hope DR. McMullen fires her because she is potentially damaging his client base.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2544937].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 21, 2014

Dr. Todd P W McMullen's response
We are sorry you had a negative experience. Please contact our office so we can clarify and hopefully rectify the situation.

Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

Dr. McMullen is awesome and I could not have asked for a better surgeon!. I had my thyriod surgery in late May and have been very impressed with the entire process, starting with pre-surgery consultation to hospital visits and even post-surgery followup. His team is also excellent. Thanks a million.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2355773].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Dr. McMullen is the best Dr hI ahve seen in a very long time.He is very kind, compassiontae and very thorough! He help me to get through a very difficult time!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][374521].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2013

I Don't think Dr. McMullen is an endocrinologist. he is a surgeon, but he's the best. He is smart, funny, warm, kind and very very good. You couldn't have a better doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][374520].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

Dr. McMullen's sugery to remove a mal-functioning adrenal gland gave me my life back. Of all the stresses I had getting to the point of surgery, I had not expected this part to be such a breeze. I know it was Dr. McMullen's accessibility and concern for his patients that made this experience tolerable. He continues to ensure I stay on the path of recovery. I can't thank him enough!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][374519].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2010

I had two thyroid surgeries back to back three months apart and Dr McMullen and staff were super for both of them. I still can't sing, but we are going to try to rectify that. He has been both caring and concerned and I feel confident if that can be fixed, he will find someone who can. Thanks so much

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][374518].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2010

Dr. McMullen removed my thyroid 5 weeks ago. I can't say enough good things about him. He is sincere, caring, thoughtful and extremely skilled at what he does. I was nervous about the surgery until i met him, he immediately put me at ease and assured me that i would be fine. I feel most fortunate to have met him and to have had him perform my surgery.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][374517].votes_count ]]