Dr. Peter SY

Rate Dr. Peter SY

Dr. Peter SY's Ratings

Submitted April 17, 2014 | flag

Dr Sy is great. His staff is great. His office is very accommodating. When we need an spot they fit us in. Dr Sy takes the time to go over your concerns and if the receptionist seems too efficient having our files ready and juggling everything to keep us within schedule, why complain I think it's great

Submitted Feb. 22, 2013 | flag

Dr Sy is an incredible doctor. Yes the reception area may seem to be abrupt but they always squeeze you in. I have called the day before or the same day and have never had a problem. Dr Sy will always take the time to talk to you. Okay so he has changed but who wouldn't day in day out, same job. Yes it would be nice to have the old Dr Sy back but even at his worst he's still an amazing Dr we're just comparing him to the well above standard he used to provide

Submitted Feb. 22, 2013 | flag

My family has been patients of Dr. Sy for over 10 years. He is an incredible doctor. His diagnoses are very accurate. He, unlike walk in clinics, makes an educated decision whether medication is required or not. As for specialist, if you ask to see a specialist, he analyzes the conditions and fills out the referral if necessary. I would recommend Dr. Sy to anyone. I will be horrified, the day he chooses to retire, as their are few of his kind left. Thank you Dr. Sy and your wonderful staff for everything you have done and continue to do with love and kindness.

Submitted Oct. 23, 2012 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr.Sy for many years and have seen him for a variety health issues. Dr Sy took the time to go over all that ails me. I have gone in with a list of questions and he has taken the time to address each question without making me feel that my questions are not important. I would say my only complaint would be that sometimes there can be a long wait time.Dr Sy has shown me patience, sympathy and given me knowledge to deal with my many health problems.

Submitted Oct. 2, 2012 | flag

Dr. Sy has worked for many years and is showing signs of laziness and lack of compassion for his patients. I have been a patient for over 20 years and frankly I am not satisfied with his services any more. He is diagnosing coughs as 'viral' no matter how long you have them for??? Too lazy to review previous medical and follow-up, he has made his millions, needs to retire!

Submitted Feb. 29, 2012 | flag

Very helpful and kind doctor. He has been my doctor since 1989.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2012 | flag

One very rude office manager who was or newly returned wife of thr dr.Her demeanor and patient relation skills are the worst one can experience anywhere.She is condescending abrupt and only sees $.with no compassion .Does not do justice for a good doctor .It is a shame that when some foreigners are in their country they are pleasant and hospitable but after they get here and succeed they feel they have the right to be nasty .Shameful behavior.

Submitted Aug. 31, 2011 | flag

Dr. Sy is a great family doctor. Very kind, caring and takes the time to ensure you understand everything. Too bad he's not open on Sundays :( He does tend to run late more often than not though. I agree with one of the previous posts; one of his receptionists is downright nasty. She's cold and extremely rude. She's even hung up on me on more than one occasion. So, now if I have to make an appointment, I try to call when I know she's not working that day.

Submitted July 17, 2011 | flag

Dr. Sy is very nice and helpful. The problem is his two receptionists. Cold and uncaring does not even beign to describe them. They are both very dispassionate, very rude and they treat you like a number! Next!

Submitted May 26, 2011 | flag