Rate Dr. Aria Sabit

Dr. Aria Sabit's Ratings

I know that he was arrested for malpractice. I believe that I have been done wrong töö. I have retrolythesis when I was supposed to be getting a new fusion of l1-l2. He talked about how he put in rods and screws and the only thing I got was screwed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2658122].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

Wow, you don't know what these people are complaining about? Maybe most of you giving him such great reviews should be doing a little more research. He has destroyed numerous patience lives and their families all due to incompetence and greed. As he sits in jail I hope they continue to gather everything they can on him and keep him there for a long time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2640047].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

This guy saved my life with an emergency craniotomy , very professional and knowledgable .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2512270].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2014

I honestly don't know why people are complaining... is it because of the previous bad reviews or the stupid articles out there, because honestly, it's all a lie. I had Dr. Sabit perform surgery on me and within a week, I actually felt good as new. He knows what he's doing and he listens and HELPS. Most doctors are not like that, they don't care if you're doing okay or not after a procedure- they just want to go home to their family for dinner. Dr. Sabit doesn't leave the room until all of your complaints are in order and solved. Personally speaking, he's a fantastic doctor who wishes well on his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2505964].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

Dr Aria is a very good Doctor, I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][375027].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2013

As with any surgery there is not absolute guarantee that the results will bring everyone a 100% pain free recovery. That is why there are only a handful of surgeons in this world, it isnt just a career. It is a life duty to help those that are in need. With this being said, Dr. Sabit is hands down one of the best. He is knowledgable and is not eager to rush surgery. He makes sure that conservative therapy is exhausted before considering surgery as a viable option. He is very knowledgable and truly cares about his patients. He listens to patients feelings and does his best to help them understand fully. I would trust him with my life and would reccomend him to my family and friends. Also, wait times at appointments are short and staff has always been nice and helpful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][375026].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2013

Very impressive doc. i have read other reviews saying he is fast to do surgrey. That is far from the truth. I have 4 fractures 3 in the t section 1 in the l section. although this doc could have easily said i need surgrey he is doing everthing he can to avoid that option. I think people writing bad reviews are the people expecting miracles. I would reccomend Dr.Sabit to anyone. To set aside the fears of bad reviews i would even take my own children to him with out a second thought.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][375025].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][375036].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

Very good Doctor. Very knowledgeable, and is hesitant to do surgery unless absolutely necessary.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][375024].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

performed neck surgery two years ago. since then i have to take norco everyday, 4 a day. I was taking 8. neck is still stiff and sore. worse than before

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][375033].votes_count ]]