Rate Dr. Aria Sabit

Dr. Aria Sabit's Ratings

This guy saved my life with an emergency craniotomy , very professional and knowledgable .

Submitted Aug. 24, 2014 | flag

I honestly don't know why people are complaining... is it because of the previous bad reviews or the stupid articles out there, because honestly, it's all a lie. I had Dr. Sabit perform surgery on me and within a week, I actually felt good as new. He knows what he's doing and he listens and HELPS. Most doctors are not like that, they don't care if you're doing okay or not after a procedure- they just want to go home to their family for dinner. Dr. Sabit doesn't leave the room until all of your complaints are in order and solved. Personally speaking, he's a fantastic doctor who wishes well on his patients.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

Dr Aria is a very good Doctor, I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Nov. 24, 2013 | flag

As with any surgery there is not absolute guarantee that the results will bring everyone a 100% pain free recovery. That is why there are only a handful of surgeons in this world, it isnt just a career. It is a life duty to help those that are in need. With this being said, Dr. Sabit is hands down one of the best. He is knowledgable and is not eager to rush surgery. He makes sure that conservative therapy is exhausted before considering surgery as a viable option. He is very knowledgable and truly cares about his patients. He listens to patients feelings and does his best to help them understand fully. I would trust him with my life and would reccomend him to my family and friends. Also, wait times at appointments are short and staff has always been nice and helpful!

Submitted Sept. 25, 2013 | flag

Very impressive doc. i have read other reviews saying he is fast to do surgrey. That is far from the truth. I have 4 fractures 3 in the t section 1 in the l section. although this doc could have easily said i need surgrey he is doing everthing he can to avoid that option. I think people writing bad reviews are the people expecting miracles. I would reccomend Dr.Sabit to anyone. To set aside the fears of bad reviews i would even take my own children to him with out a second thought.

Submitted July 31, 2012 | flag

Submitted June 12, 2012 | flag

Very good Doctor. Very knowledgeable, and is hesitant to do surgery unless absolutely necessary.

Submitted June 5, 2012 | flag

performed neck surgery two years ago. since then i have to take norco everyday, 4 a day. I was taking 8. neck is still stiff and sore. worse than before

Submitted Feb. 3, 2012 | flag

Dr. sabit performed surgery on me last september and I regret to this day having him do it. I had to have another dr. fix his mistake. and i will never be the same. I might not have had to have surgery in the first place according to my current Dr. Depressing to know that 10 months of post op pain could have been avoided. If you have a choice never associate yourself with this Dr. It will be a tremendous mistake

Submitted July 29, 2011 | flag

BEWARE! Dr. Sabot disappeared the day after my surgery & when I went for my follow up appointment and complained of the same pain, I was told that according to my records I probably wouldn't see any improvement because there really wasn't much wrong with my back in the first place. I have since found out that I have scar tissue on the piriformis muscle which pushes on my sciatic nerve and the problems have nothing to do with my back. The worst part is that when my new dr. requested my original nerve conduction study (which the decision to have surgery was based upon) had been " lost"! Needless to say the second nerve study did not indicate the need for surgery. Now six months later I have my original pain along with back pain from the surgery and I had never had back problems prior to my surgery. I truly regret putting my trust and health into the hands of Dr. Sabit.

Submitted July 27, 2011 | flag