Rate Dr. Elaine Lam

Dr. Elaine Lam's Ratings

Well, this is my rare comment...

- was admitted the same day I called
- got a great attention from Dr.Lam and her staff
- offered and discussed treatment choices
- got highly professional level of anticipation in my situation
- made me feel comfortable
- was treated painlessly

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2573688].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

It is a good feeling to be in the hands of someone who knows what she is doing.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2477915].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2014

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2355837].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 30, 2014

Dr.Lam is empathetic, personable, patient and very sweet. She is very gentle when doing root canals and very professional. The staff are also very well mannered and helpful. I've had a nightmare dental situation going on for months now, and dr.lam has been very understanding about my situation. She discusses everything in detail and is very honest in terms of what should be done. I would highly recommend her. What a sweet woman. She has obviously worked very hard to get to the level she is at and its nice to know theres successful down to earth people like dr.lam in the world :)

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2355836].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

Dr Lam did my root canal 4 years ago and was able to save my back tooth even though it was very badly infected. The same tooth now, has undergone some trauma from issues that I’ve had with two crowns put on by several different dentists. I searched out Dr Lam again and found that she has opened a new practice downtown. She uses the newest technology in 3D imaging and was able to pinpoint exactly why there is fast and severe bone loss. She was on time, courteous, and empathetically answered all of my many, many questions. She is an expert at root canals and gives realistic options. A bonus is, she does not gauge you for your money, as I’ve noticed that some do. I would most definitely go back to Dr Lam anytime I need a root canal or microsurgery and highly recommend her to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][375486].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2014

Very pleasant overall exprience all things considered (root canal therapy). Outstanding bedside manner; seems like she knows what she is doing. A good choice for nervous patients like myself. You can watch netflix on the TV on the ceiling. Dr. Lam is very gentle with your mouth, unlike some other dentists I have had.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][375485].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

My tooth had been bothering me for some time. I was trying to ignore it, but it blew up into a raging toothache. I've never experienced anything so bad before. It serves me right for waiting so long, but I was scared from all the horror stories my friends had told me about root canals, not to mention visiting the dentist makes me nervous. I went to a my dentist and he referred me to Dr. Lam. I'm glad to say that Dr. Lam proved all my friends WRONG. Dr. Lam was very caring and took the time to make me feel comfortable and manage my anxiety. The experience was extremely smooth and I had relief as soon as the freezing wore off. Their office is brand new and state of the art. All the staff are very professional and friendly. I have nothing, but rave reviews about this office.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][375484].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2012

All I can say is wow. My visit to Dr. Lam's office was the best experience I have ever had at a dental office. I called my own dentist's emergency number on the weekend with a massive toothache. He referred me right away to Dr. Lam. She insisted that she see me immediately instead of waiting until Monday. I can't believe she opened up the office just for me on a Sunday morning but she did. Her office is very modern with more fancy gizmos than I can count. She was incredibly professional and caring and made the whole appointment go very smoothly for this self confessed coward. When the freezing finally wore off, I felt so much better! I can't imagine what it would been like to wait until Monday. And to top if all off, Dr. Lam called me that night to check how I was doing! You couldn't ask for more from a dentist. She has my unconditional recommendation.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][375483].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2012

I had some pain that began Friday night. I wasn't sure if it was my ear, head, gums or tooth. By the time it was Sunday night, it was just unbearable and I pinned down the source to my left molar. I called Dr. Elaine's office first thing Monday morning to try to get an appointment ASAP. Her staff is very professional, compassionate and understanding. They booked me for treatment at 12:00pm on the same day! Dr. Lam is extremely helpful, compassionate, above all, an expert in dealing with situations like this. She was able to determine the cause and did a root canal on me. I felt tremendously better right after the treatment. She also called me around 7pm that night just to check up on me. I can't say how pleased I am with her dedication and service and her staff is just awesome. She's definitely someone I'd recommend a million times over!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][375482].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2012

Kudos to Dr. Lam and her wonderful staff. I came in expecting a painful root canal treatment instead it was a painless experience. Dr. Lam and staff were very thorough from start to finish, they went over every detail before performing any work. Their office was well equipped with the latest and most technically advanced tools. Need a root canal done? I would not hesitate to recommend Precision Endodontics for a spa like experience.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][375481].votes_count ]]