Rate Dr. Richard C. Angrist

Dr. Richard C. Angrist's Ratings

All he cares about is money! Not his patients! Spoke very rudely to his staf in front of patients! Chewed his gum in your face!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2698222].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

Dr, Angrist is a caring doctor. He runs his office with efficiency. I was always able to get in quickly when I had a problem. Staff was friendly and did their best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2674579].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

I had two amazing experiences with Dr. Angrist and cannot believe the negative comments I am reading. I hope my appt. tomorrow is as successful and the last two times our family needed him. Cannot say enough positive things about he and his staff. Very thorough, accommodating and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2657870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

My family visited him recently, took too much time and the staff was totally unprofessional.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2616747].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

Dr. Angrist is an amazing doctor who actually spends quality time with his patients, explains details and cares about the outcome of treatment. I finally found out what an Ophthamologist is supposed to do. This was my best experience with a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2573996].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

Great Doc !!! Would def recommend him to others. Just scheduled my dad's appt...for him..w/ The Doc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][375526].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr Angrist is a sweet person, he very intelligent and a caring doctor.He returns the calls in a timely manner which is rear these days.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][375536].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2013

I had two eye infections and had such a good visit I thought I would write a review regarding Dr. Angrist. I typed in his name and there were the reviews. I am a stroke survivor, so I don't do this very often because of my poor spelling and vocab, but when Iread these reviews I just couldn't believe my eyes. He calls his patients by their first names and so what if he chews gum. He is up close and right in front of his patients, did you even think that he does if to be kind, due to the fact that his face is by his patients noses the entire exam. In fact, I put a breath mint or a piece of gum in my mouth right when they call me in. All I know is this Doctor is the best, his staff is always kind and courteous and he goes out of his way. If I ever have a problem with my eyes I call him and he always tells me to come right in...what DOCTORS do that??? If you want the best, this is the doctor to go to and so what if you have to wait. Shame on you all and my thanks to Dr. Angrist & Staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][375535].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2013

Dr. Angrist operated on my husbands eyelid that had cancer. He did a beautiful job on it. His right hand nurse was wonderful. Yes the office is very busy but he is a good doctor. During hurricane sandy he was sitting in the parking lot ( with no electric anywhere) just in case anyone was looking for him? We did need him that day thank goodness he's such a dedicated doctor. It was an obstacle corse just getting to his Pt. Pleasant office one day after Sandy!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][375534].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2013

So I took my son for an eye exam, first the staff just conversed among themselves about some tv show while I was waiting to be greeted. Then some tech comes into the room and checks my sons eyes, puts some drops in....but doesn't introduce himself or discuss what he's doing. This is battery, he needs permission to do that. Then we wait 45 min for the doctor to come in (part of it was waiting for the eyes to dilate), and then this doctor, walks in, chewing gum, checks my sons eyes and completely ignores questions without any reasonable answers. Says its genetic and walks out. This was a HORRIBLE experience and the funny thing is, I am a physician myself. I don't wear it on my sleeve, but this was an absolute debacle at this office. If you can, DO NOT GO TO THIS OFFICE!!! Horrible experience and will never ever recommend to anyone. Dr. Angrist, if you read this, please learn some manners and teach it to your staff!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][375539].votes_count ]]