Rate Dr. Richard C. Angrist

Dr. Richard C. Angrist's Ratings

My family visited him recently, took too much time and the staff was totally unprofessional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2616747].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

Dr. Angrist is an amazing doctor who actually spends quality time with his patients, explains details and cares about the outcome of treatment. I finally found out what an Ophthamologist is supposed to do. This was my best experience with a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2573996].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

Great Doc !!! Would def recommend him to others. Just scheduled my dad's appt...for him..w/ The Doc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][375526].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr Angrist is a sweet person, he very intelligent and a caring doctor.He returns the calls in a timely manner which is rear these days.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][375536].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2013

I had two eye infections and had such a good visit I thought I would write a review regarding Dr. Angrist. I typed in his name and there were the reviews. I am a stroke survivor, so I don't do this very often because of my poor spelling and vocab, but when Iread these reviews I just couldn't believe my eyes. He calls his patients by their first names and so what if he chews gum. He is up close and right in front of his patients, did you even think that he does if to be kind, due to the fact that his face is by his patients noses the entire exam. In fact, I put a breath mint or a piece of gum in my mouth right when they call me in. All I know is this Doctor is the best, his staff is always kind and courteous and he goes out of his way. If I ever have a problem with my eyes I call him and he always tells me to come right in...what DOCTORS do that??? If you want the best, this is the doctor to go to and so what if you have to wait. Shame on you all and my thanks to Dr. Angrist & Staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][375535].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2013

Dr. Angrist operated on my husbands eyelid that had cancer. He did a beautiful job on it. His right hand nurse was wonderful. Yes the office is very busy but he is a good doctor. During hurricane sandy he was sitting in the parking lot ( with no electric anywhere) just in case anyone was looking for him? We did need him that day thank goodness he's such a dedicated doctor. It was an obstacle corse just getting to his Pt. Pleasant office one day after Sandy!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][375534].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2013

So I took my son for an eye exam, first the staff just conversed among themselves about some tv show while I was waiting to be greeted. Then some tech comes into the room and checks my sons eyes, puts some drops in....but doesn't introduce himself or discuss what he's doing. This is battery, he needs permission to do that. Then we wait 45 min for the doctor to come in (part of it was waiting for the eyes to dilate), and then this doctor, walks in, chewing gum, checks my sons eyes and completely ignores questions without any reasonable answers. Says its genetic and walks out. This was a HORRIBLE experience and the funny thing is, I am a physician myself. I don't wear it on my sleeve, but this was an absolute debacle at this office. If you can, DO NOT GO TO THIS OFFICE!!! Horrible experience and will never ever recommend to anyone. Dr. Angrist, if you read this, please learn some manners and teach it to your staff!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][375539].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

Very rude. Barely even spoke and Chewing gum the whole time. Didnt care about my son who I brought in for eye check up. I was concerned how his eyes have weakened over 1 year and he said "it happens". Horrible experience. Don't recommend!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][375538].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

Dr.A took care of a serious eye problem caused by an arrogant, incompetent businessman with a scalpel. he has been beyond generous with his time, not even charging me for routine visits. I'd once called him about a woman I know who needed immediate attention, and her saw her immediately. Yes, his office is overcrowded, but there's got to be a good reason, right? I highly recommend him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][375533].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2013

If you decide to go this place bring a lunch and something to occupy your time. No point in having an appointment you will end up waiting 2 1/2 hours just to see the doctor. Who is extremely rude and full of himself. The staff not once reassured me that's time was coming soon, instead you hear them talking about their personal problems and their issues with the doctor. They do have state of the art equipment which is a plus but the doctor only spends an average of 1 minute discussing anything with you. I would never ever recommend this practice to anyone. It is a waste of your time!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][375532].votes_count ]]