Rate Dr. Seema Goyal

Dr. Seema Goyal's Ratings

Excellent doctor! She actually takes the time to explain your condition or concern. Dr. Goyal is not the type who will start writing a prescription before you've even explained your concerns; she does not prescribe medication unless it's necessary. She is very kind and easy to talk to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2514328].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2014

Dr. Seems Goyal is great knowledgable doctor, listens to your problems calmly and would help you out accordingly. I have been visiting her for about 2 months now and everything seems to be all fine except the fact that shez a bit careless when it comes to punctuality. She would just go on vacations without letting her patients know and even when you inquire about that with her staff they would never have an answer about when she would be back. Other than that I liked her pretty much.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2355850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

Our elderly mother recently relocated to Regina where it is not easy to find a good family doctor. Dr. Goyal has been very good with our mother. She was very clear about her limited hours and lack of hospital admitting privileges when we first started but she is very thorough and considerate with Mom. Some doctors just write off the elderly and pile on the prescriptions. Dr. Goyal appears to be trying to lead a balanced life with family and a medical practice which is very difficult in our society.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2355849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

Dr. Goyal is the first doctor that didn't rush me and really listens. She's a wonderful and very sought after doctor. In regard to the one negative review on here, a doctor who chats about her kids is refreshing. She's so personal, engaged and truly caring. Best doctor I've ever had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][375710].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2013

I love Dr.Goel. She tried everything to get to the root of my troubles and also referred me to the best doctors that specialized in my condition. She puts all my worries at ease. She is very bubbly and knowledgeable. I don't believe the negative reviews about her ego, she is very down to earth. She's only in on Wednesdays but she is definitely worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][375709].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2013

Dr. Seema Goel is everything I have ever wanted in a GP. I have had an aggressive disease called Crohn's in the past and have seen many doctors. All of my experiences with doctors proved it was very hard to find one that I could feel at ease to be expressive with; to relate my experience and be treated as a whole person. These experiences led me to Dr. Goel. I was looking for someone personable and who listened intently and thoroughly as I believe discovering ourselves is the basis for achieving great health. Although Dr. Goel is not a specialist in the field of Gastroenterology, we have worked together so effectively that I am now free of the disease, with very little help from my specialist. Thank you Dr. Goel for treating me the very best way you know how and for caring so much about the person behind the illness. It's rare and deserves special recognition.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][375708].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

She is more consumed with her personal life than the patient's reason for being there, (she goes on about her child). I am there to be treated, she is being paid to counsel me, not the other way around. She has no interest in getting to the root of a problem, just assume she can go through the motions. Don't even think about the old adage about getting a second opinion! Your concern about your health is not as important as her ego. As long as she can charm you, make you laugh and hopefully have you not notice you did not get thorough long-term help, then she has done her job. If you want answers for real medical issues, and not just an ego stroke yourself, I would not recommend this woman.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][375707].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2012

Love her! Even though she is only in on Wednesdays it is worth the wait! So caring and funny and just enjoyable to deal with. Both my daughters love her too. She never rushes and always is concerned with how you are doing. She even makes awkward appointments not so bad. Great doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][375706].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2012

Dr. Goyal is a great doctor. She took time to have a meet and greet with me and asked me numerous questions. When she didn't know much about my disorder she took the time to look into it so she had a better understanding of what she was dealing with. My only complaint is that she is only available 1 day a week for a few hours so if you can't get in on that day you are pretty much screwed for being able to see your doctor. Otherwise, she's amazing and very kind to deal with!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][375705].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2012

Extremely knowledgeable. I am only in my early 20s and I had un explainable blood pressure of an 80 yr old and dr. Goyle actually got down to the bottom of things instead of just prescribing me bp meds like previous doctors have done. I totally recommend seeing her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][375703].votes_count ]]