You may also like

Rate Dr. Seema Goyal

Dr. Seema Goyal's Ratings

Horendous! She treated my grandmother who was living alone and paranoid and dilusional. My mother and the rest of the family were desperatley trying to get her help and Dr Goyal was in complete denial, ignoring the entire family's desperate pleas to look into my Grandmother's mental health. We spent two years in court trying to get conservatorship to help my Grandmother who is now 93 and perfectly well due to proper care. Dr Goyal was nothing but a giant roadblock to getting my grandmother help. She was awful and what she did was shameful! She willfully ignored all the signs that my grandmother could not live alone. Thank God we had a deputy from the Council for aging make a home visit and took our concerns seriously. She caused us all great suffering and distress. I see the glowing remarks about her, good luck getting her to help you if you are in crisis. all she seemed to want to do was adjust blood pressure meds and get rid of us. The pain and suffering our entire family went through due to her neglect was unbearable. Don't trust her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2836564].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

Dr Goyal was there for my mom through a pregnancy and through a miscarriage. She is very caring about her patients and even gave my mother her personal number to contact her if anything goes wrong as her miscarriage was pretty recent. I have also gone to her for physicals and she is very helpful and listen to all problems before making a diagnosis. Great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2713985].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2015

Always behind in appointment..now only working 2 days per week so slim chance to get apt.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2706454].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2015

She is very nice and knowledgeable dr. She try to find the problem from the root. She is caring and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2683468].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

Excellent doctor! She actually takes the time to explain your condition or concern. Dr. Goyal is not the type who will start writing a prescription before you've even explained your concerns; she does not prescribe medication unless it's necessary. She is very kind and easy to talk to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2514328].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2014

Dr. Seems Goyal is great knowledgable doctor, listens to your problems calmly and would help you out accordingly. I have been visiting her for about 2 months now and everything seems to be all fine except the fact that shez a bit careless when it comes to punctuality. She would just go on vacations without letting her patients know and even when you inquire about that with her staff they would never have an answer about when she would be back. Other than that I liked her pretty much.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2355850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

Our elderly mother recently relocated to Regina where it is not easy to find a good family doctor. Dr. Goyal has been very good with our mother. She was very clear about her limited hours and lack of hospital admitting privileges when we first started but she is very thorough and considerate with Mom. Some doctors just write off the elderly and pile on the prescriptions. Dr. Goyal appears to be trying to lead a balanced life with family and a medical practice which is very difficult in our society.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2355849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

Dr. Goyal is the first doctor that didn't rush me and really listens. She's a wonderful and very sought after doctor. In regard to the one negative review on here, a doctor who chats about her kids is refreshing. She's so personal, engaged and truly caring. Best doctor I've ever had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][375710].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2013

I love Dr.Goel. She tried everything to get to the root of my troubles and also referred me to the best doctors that specialized in my condition. She puts all my worries at ease. She is very bubbly and knowledgeable. I don't believe the negative reviews about her ego, she is very down to earth. She's only in on Wednesdays but she is definitely worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][375709].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2013

Dr. Seema Goel is everything I have ever wanted in a GP. I have had an aggressive disease called Crohn's in the past and have seen many doctors. All of my experiences with doctors proved it was very hard to find one that I could feel at ease to be expressive with; to relate my experience and be treated as a whole person. These experiences led me to Dr. Goel. I was looking for someone personable and who listened intently and thoroughly as I believe discovering ourselves is the basis for achieving great health. Although Dr. Goel is not a specialist in the field of Gastroenterology, we have worked together so effectively that I am now free of the disease, with very little help from my specialist. Thank you Dr. Goel for treating me the very best way you know how and for caring so much about the person behind the illness. It's rare and deserves special recognition.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][375708].votes_count ]]