Rate Dr. Peter W.C. Kwan

Dr. Peter W.C. Kwan's Ratings

the best way to describe Dr.Kwan is... Great doctor and "such a lovely man". He is the best of both worlds,great doctor and great person. Couldnt have had a better experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][375991].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2014

Amazing dr. After many dr.s said I was fine, he did a biopsy and found out I was not =(. I wish more doctors listened to their patients, would save us from countless ER and dr.s visits.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][375990].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

My experience with Dr. Kwan and his staff has been excellent for the past 10 years. During my recent visit Dr. Kwan was personable and friendly, not pretentious, respectful, listened well to my description of my symptoms and the timeline, and responded with appropriate treatment and reassurance. I was made to feel that I was an equal partner and empowered to look after my health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][375989].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2013

He is excellent, haspatience,professional, he has heart for his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][375988].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2012

Reported with intractable IBS that gave me a terrible pain at times, that it felt like my intestinal tract was lined with sandpaper. He scoffed at my admission of pain. "It's just pain. You can live with it." Well no, I can't live with it and have never been able to live with this pain. But, not his problem I guess!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][375987].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2012

He is the best Internist Dr. I will introduce him to my friend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][375986].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

He is the best doctor whom I have seen since I immigrated to Canada. Few Chinese doctors in Canada are patient, yet Dr. Kwan is very nice. If I have worries or questions about my disease, he always patiently explains something to me no matter how he is busy at the moment. He is really a moral person. I guess he must be respected by all his patients because he respects his patients, too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][375985].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2011

Best specialist I ever had! I moved away and cannot find someone as great as he was. Very professional, awesome attidude and makes you feel comfortable. He got my life back in order with my Crohn's disease. I cannot stress hoe great of a doctor this man is!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][375984].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2011

Very helpful in assisting my father apply for pharmacare coverage and referring other doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][375983].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

He is very experinced and skilled doctor. He saved my life in ER Vancuver General Hospital in July, 2009

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][375982].votes_count ]]