Rate Dr. Naveen K. Gupta

Dr. Naveen K. Gupta's Ratings

I went to Dr. Gupta after seeing another GI and not getting the help I needed. He was quick to the trigger in getting me the right care that I needed, that the other GI didn't want to provide because I wasn't old enough (you can guess what procedure that was). He went under the hood, found the cause, and put me on an antibiotic -- and voila - symptoms gone. I was battling with this particular infection/ailment for almost 6 months before giving up on my old GI and going to Dr. Gupta (based on the ratings on this site). 1 month was all it took and I was back to normal.
Just recently I went to see him about acid reflux issues and he was able again, to quickly address the concern and put me on a better acid-reduction medication - no problems since. 2 for 2 ain't bad.
He is very attentive to your problems, is always available by phone, and provides sound advice and care. The only small drawback is that he is often fielding calls during the appointments, but from what you can tell, the callers are hospitals or other workers seeking his advice. Wonder why.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2577607].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

Brought Dr Gupta a very difficult patient, my mother. He treated her with respect and dignity. He discovered a potential life threatening aliment and is now doing well. Dr Gupta is an excellent physician who is very much in tune with the latest advances in GI medicine. Highly recommend this physician. Excellent support staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2355877].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Amazing doctor. He stepped right up to bat when needed. My own GI doctor dropped me like a hot potato when the going got rough (guess she was risk averse) and Doctor Gupta came to the rescue. Kind, professional, skilled, doctor who is now my regular GI doctor. He is great, you could not ask for more in a physician. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][376097].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2014

Dr. Gupta has a wonderful way of talking to patients and explaining to them their situation. I was very imptressed with him and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][376096].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2013

Dr.Gupta saved my life by managing my condition and keepng it at bay. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][376095].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

I just wanted to say that I think Dr.Gupta is a wonderful doctor. I started seeing him after I was hospitalized. He was very knowledable and just as important is his patient kind attitude. He has always returned my calls in a timely manner. And, has gone above and beyond to help me when I was unemployed and low on funds. I appreciate all he has done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][376094].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2013

Dr. Gupta treated me for my Crohn's disease. Unfortunately, I had to relocate to Arizona. But for the relocation, I would still be a patient of Dr. Gupta's. He was accessible, professional, and provided me accurate and reassuring answers to all of my questions. I highly recommend Dr. Gupta for anyone who is suffering from gastro/intestinal maladies. I wish he would move to Arizona and set up practice here so that I could go back to being under his care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][376093].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2012

Dr. Gupta saved my life! He is an amazing doctor. I was seen in the hospital by him very quickly and had surgery within a few days of arriving after numerous tests. If it were not for Dr. Gupta I fear the worst. Thank you for being a wonderful doctor. Very intellegent and spoke to me very kindly. Cared for me and answered all of my questions. Spoke to me as if I mattered and explained the proceedure in terms that I understood even though I was in the hospital and not all with it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][376092].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2012

I was seen within 5 min of arriving to my appt. The staff was friendly, professional,and answered all of my questions. Dr Gupta has good bedside manner and people skills. He consults with patients in offices in Greenbelt too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][376091].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

Was very kind, listened at length. Well versed in gastroenterology.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][376090].votes_count ]]