Rate Dr. Charles F. Fraley

Dr. Charles F. Fraley's Ratings

Dr. Fraley is a very attentive doctor and actually listens and asks questions during his appointments. Not a standard now a days. I made a same day appointment to see my PCP who's main office is not correctly identified on Aetna's website. I did not know until I showed at the Murrieta office and found out the PCP I had chosen was in Temecula. The staff was very understanding and Dr. Fraley agreed to fit me in. I was several month's pregnant and had the flu and had developed a rash and was very concerned about measles exposure. I did not have vaccination records from my childhood to rule it out. Dr. Fraley saw me rather promptly and agreed it should be ruled out even though we both felt it was possibly due to an allergic reaction to a lotion I was using at the time. He sent me directly over to the lab for a blood draw. When I got there the lab told me the paperwork had a specific code that they needed to check on. Dr. Fraley's office immediate took care of the issue. Great office!

Submitted April 12, 2013 | flag

Dr. Fraley is a very knowledgeable physician. He is always very polite, a great listener. He is the only doctor that I have found that is truly concerned. His staff is always happy and helpful.

Submitted March 13, 2010 | flag