Rate Dr. Douglas L. Urban

Dr. Douglas L. Urban's Ratings

Dr Urban and his staff is wonderful. I use to have a problem going to the dentist because of fear but all that has changed because of him and his staff. I always recommend him to family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][376391].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2011

Dr. Urban is one of the most gentle dentists I have ever encountered. A visit to the dentist used to be very traumatic for me. My knuckles would be white from clinching my fists and I had anxiety attacks. After seeing him a few times I am now a very calm patient. I use an ipod if I am nervous (yes they have them there). I watched a movie with the goggles on one my longer visits. I just love the office. Everyone there is so nice and I feel as though I am in good hands when I walk in the door. I am so glad that I found him. I want everyone to know what great office this is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][376390].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2010

Dr. Urban is very gentle and friendly. His staff is great. They're the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][376389].votes_count ]]