Rate Dr. S Casha

Dr. S Casha's Ratings

DR. Casha is a very knowledgeable and caring physician and I would recommend him to anyone. I had a L5-S1 Discectomy and am recovering great. His confidence and his support staff are second to none. Thank you Dr. Steven Casha for the great work you have completed on me. My Sciatic pain is basically gone and am feeling like life can go on thriving.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][376454].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

He is a very easy person to understand. He takes the time to explain all the detailsto you. All he needs now is an office staff with more understanding of what his patients go thru. They make it impossible to make contact with the doctor when you really need to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][376453].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

My experience with Doctor Casha and all his colleagues right from clinic receptionist and office receptionist through the entire hospital staff that I encountered during surgery was amazing. Professional, helpful, and very patient focused. Dr. Casha and his staff get 100 percent in my book. Thank you all so very much for helping me through a difficult time. The surgery has done wonders. The pain is gone. Carolyn Madden

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][376452].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2010

Generally a good doctor overall. Polite, took time to explane everything, but his secretary does not answer the phone or return phone calls and is not courteous to talk with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][376451].votes_count ]]