Rate Dr. A. George Volpe

Dr. A. George Volpe's Ratings

Dr. Volpe is really the best. He's extremely experienced, professional, employs an amazing staff that is very accommodating, and he cares about the health and safety of his patients. I evaluated several docs in the greater Boston (for my Breast Augmentation surgery) area before choosing Dr. Volpe, I'd highly recommend him to others. Specialized and also takes the time to explain things, and ensure his patients truly understand things.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2355920].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 3, 2014

I would recommend Dr. Volpe to anyone!! He was absolutely incredible!! I got my breast augmentation about 2 months ago and he, as well as his staff, did everything possible to make sure I was happy and comfortable! Not only was the service excellent, but I am beyond happy with my results! My chest looks absolutely perfect. I cannot stress enough how great Dr. Volpe and his staff have been!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2355919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

George Volpe & His Staff were excellent i felt very comfortable him doing my procedure really listens to your needs and expectations i will always recommend him...his work was outstanding i agree with everyone else saying he really knows what he is doing...very impressed and in the future if i decide to do more surgery i will always go to him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][376685].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2013

Due to an accident, I have had to have many plastic surgeries, some of which were, quite frankly, seriously botched... by two of "the world's leading reconstructive surgeons." My face would have looked better if I had left the injuries intact and skipped the surgeries. In a last-ditch effort to try to improve my appearance, I went on one final consultation with Dr. Volpe. Thank God I found him. This incredibly kind and incomparably talented man not only took on the disastrous, complex problems created by other surgeons--a rare thing to do, I have found--but he actually made me look somewhat normal for the first time in 10 years. I'll never look the way I should, but people no longer stare at me. A few people have even told me that I look "pretty," which made me weep. His staff is truly competent and loving, always making me feel special and beautiful, even when I first entered the office with my face looking like a Picaso painting. I can't recommend Dr. Volpe highly enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][376684].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2013

Well i had my nose done and its still swollen this doctor is one of a kind he is so soft spoken you feal at ease with him.. his staff sooooo kind cant say enough about them... having my eyes done and breast 1 by one better that way the best doctor so happy i found him....kandy...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][376683].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2012

I am a 23 year old female who 4 months ago has breast augmentation with Dr. Volpe. I chose Dr.Volpe because hespent the most time with me during my consult looking at shape and sizes, and discussing literally every aspect of the procedure. Other consults were rushed and not comforting around the boston area. On the day of the surgery my family and I were so impressed with St. E’s patient care and of Dr. Volpe’s bedside manner. I remember him even saying he wanted to make sure I was “Snug as a bug in a rug”. I found it to be so comforting and it helped ease my anxiety of having surgery and also with the decision I was making. Now for the best part, my results are literally PERFECT. My body looks incredible and my chest looks exactly how I wanted it to. My scars (through the nipple) are not noticeable, and my implants (sub muscular) look natural. My boyfriend said that they look better than any real breasts he’d ever seen. I recommend Dr. Volpe and his staff 100%.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][376682].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2011

Simply excellent! I had a breast augmentation and rhinoplasty with Dr. Volpe. The results are beautiful and very natural. My breast augmentation came out incredibly natural looking and the size is perfect - no "bolt-ons" here.My rhinoplasty was the kind that truly requires serious skill and I couldn't be more thrilled. Dr. Volpe is wonderful. He has a very low-key personality that is incredibly calming if you're nervous about surgery. The staff is lovely - helpful, personable, knowledgeable and very kind. My sugeries were done at St. Elizabeth's, which was an added bonus. The nursing staff is the nicest around, along with the rest of the hospital staff. A great experience from start to finish!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][376681].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2011

I had a primary breast augmentation done by Dr. Volpe recently and I would recommend him without reservation. The thing that sold me on Dr. Volpe was how different his approach was at the consult. He spent a lot of time with me (about an hour and a half) whereas other doctors spent closer to 20 minutes. He didn't try to rush through my questions, but took each question seriously and explained everything fully. He's not one of those doctors that gives you a huge sales pitch and boasts about his abilities, but focuses more on you, your concerns, and the result you would like to achieve. I'm so glad that I went with my instincts and selected Dr. Volpe to do my surgery because my result is really amazing. Very happy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][376680].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2010

great plastic surgeon..breast augmentation results amazing. definately would recommend to friends. but good surgeons are often very busy

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][376679].votes_count ]]