Rate Dr. Scott Milencoff

Dr. Scott Milencoff's Ratings

Worst Doctor for time management! Always late for appointments & apparently has no regard for his patients time. Also does not read lab reports re blood after referring patient to another doctor. Both he & the other doctor failed to read the results of my blood work much to my dismay. The family doctor also missed reading the report. Luckily 3 years later my condition (CLL) was detected by a Cardiologist.. Theres no way that i or my wife would have anything to do with this doctor again. Perhaps he is too busy but that is no excuse.

Submitted July 6, 2012 | flag

Dr.S.G. Milencoff might be a good Dr.,but he has the worst Staff for not returning calls on time. When you call the answering service is usually full. My husband had cancer and they were to return a call to book a second Dr.'s advise we tried calling them for 3 months and couldn't get a reply till I called the hospital and raise trouble. By then he had to have more surgery ending up with a colostamy(bag)for the rest of his life now. Now again he just had another scope done, he called over a week ago left a message and answering service says will get back to you within one bussines week and now the answering is full like usual it has been over the week again. So how does one leave a measage. What Dr.'s office doesn't answer there phones or check messages?

Submitted March 3, 2010 | flag