Rate Dr. Olympia Kovich

Dr. Olympia Kovich's Ratings

Dr. Kovich is a highly recommended dermatologist. I was referred to her by the medical director of a local facility here in Attleboro. She is a wealth of knowledge as well as patient and empathetic in listening to the patient. She is an expert in her field of practice. She takes the time to explain thoroughly, and in lay terms, her findings. Being a nurse of 25 years, I trust that my son will be receiving the best care that is available in this area by seeing her for his serious illness. She is an asset to this community!

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

I've seen Dr. Kovich on three occasions. Twice for removal of growths on my neck. Dr. kovich is excellent in explaining the condition and the procedure used for removal. She makes you very relaxed while in her care. It is a pleasure to have her as my doctor.

Submitted April 14, 2014 | flag

Dr.kovich is Amazing,she listens to u an is very patient,i highly recommend her def go see for yourself you will NOT be Disapointed I Promise you!!

Submitted March 8, 2014 | flag

She's the best doctor I've ever been to. I wish all doctors could be more like her.

Submitted Feb. 6, 2014 | flag

Dr. Kovich is one of the best Doctors I have ever seen (in any field). She is very knowledgeable and thorough, she listens to you, and never makes you feel rushed, my co-worker agrees.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2014 | flag

Dr. Kovich and her staff are amazing. There are not many places where you get office staff who are friendly and helpful and hers is both. The nurse Gail is amazing and Dr Kovich is knowledgeable and so friendly, and she always gets right back to you! I would highly recommend Dr. Kovich and her staff they are all amazing!

Submitted Feb. 3, 2014 | flag

very Kind explained things niceley and so we could understand

Submitted June 20, 2013 | flag

Have had several dermatologists over the years but Dr. Kovich and the office staff are by far the best

Submitted Jan. 24, 2013 | flag

Dr. Kovich was my doctor in NYC; she was thorough & has a great rapport with patients. She biopsied my issue & b/c she caught it ASAP, all went well. I highly recommend her & was sorry that she left NYC. She was very professional & quite informative - answering all questions & getting back to me quickly about the biopsies. Her NYC staff was nice - but she was even nicer. GREAT personality helps in addition to an expert!

Submitted Nov. 27, 2012 | flag

This was my first visit to Dr. Kovich. I was seen promptly, which is an unusual situation. Dr. Kovich was very thorough in her examination, and very helpful in explaining treatment options. I would recommend her to a family member or friend.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2012 | flag