Dr. Olympia Kovich

Grad. Year: 2001

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 17/08/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 13 reviews. Dr. Olympia Kovich has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dermatologist-related: skin disease, warts, acne, rash, dermatitis, skin tumors, moles, skin cancer, psoriasis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5559787
14/06/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Kovich is a highly recommended dermatologist. I was referred to her by the medical director of a local facility here in Attleboro. She is a wealth of knowledge as well as patient and empathetic in listening to the patient. She is an expert in her field of practice. She takes the time to explain thoroughly, and in lay terms, her findings. Being a nurse of 25 years, I trust that my son will be receiving the best care that is available in this area by seeing her for his serious illness. She is an asset to this community!
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 5343929
14/04/14 5 5 5 5 I've seen Dr. Kovich on three occasions. Twice for removal of growths on my neck. Dr. kovich is excellent in explaining the condition and the procedure used for removal. She makes you very relaxed while in her care. It is a pleasure to have her as my doctor.
Insurance: Harvard-Pilgrim
RID: 5229954
08/03/14 5 5 5 5 Dr.kovich is Amazing,she listens to u an is very patient,i highly recommend her def go see for yourself you will NOT be Disapointed I Promise you!!
Insurance: MB Health
RID: 4912959
06/02/14 5 5 5 5 She's the best doctor I've ever been to. I wish all doctors could be more like her.  Respond
RID: 4751341
05/02/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Kovich is one of the best Doctors I have ever seen (in any field). She is very knowledgeable and thorough, she listens to you, and never makes you feel rushed, my co-worker agrees.
Insurance: Tufts
RID: 4729767
03/02/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Kovich and her staff are amazing. There are not many places where you get office staff who are friendly and helpful and hers is both. The nurse Gail is amazing and Dr Kovich is knowledgeable and so friendly, and she always gets right back to you! I would highly recommend Dr. Kovich and her staff they are all amazing!  Respond
RID: 2684653
20/06/13 5 4 5 5 very Kind explained things niceley and so we could understand
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 2540791
24/01/13 5 5 5 5 Have had several dermatologists over the years but Dr. Kovich and the office staff are by far the best  Respond
RID: 2484266
27/11/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Kovich was my doctor in NYC; she was thorough & has a great rapport with patients. She biopsied my issue & b/c she caught it ASAP, all went well. I highly recommend her & was sorry that she left NYC. She was very professional & quite informative - answering all questions & getting back to me quickly about the biopsies. Her NYC staff was nice - but she was even nicer. GREAT personality helps in addition to an expert!
RID: 2438809
04/10/12 5 5 5 5 This was my first visit to Dr. Kovich. I was seen promptly, which is an unusual situation. Dr. Kovich was very thorough in her examination, and very helpful in explaining treatment options. I would recommend her to a family member or friend.
RID: 2422185
11/09/12 4 5 5 5 Dr. Kovich is great, very thorough. She biopsies three sites right away and one of the, turned out to be basal cell and the other very early stage melanoma. Her quick diagnosis allowed me to have a successful outcome, I recommend her very highly!
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 2080581
24/04/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Kovitch's office fit Me into their schedule ASAP as I was on their cancelation list. The office help is friendly and knowledgable. I am happy with the procedure Dr. Kovitch's preformed in her office.
Respond

27/09/10 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 638098
12/07/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Kovich is a caring doctor who is very competent in her field of dermatology. She is very thorough and spends enough time with each patient. She is easy to talk to and listens to patient's concerns and problems, dispensing good advice and diagnoses.  Respond