Rate Dr. Olympia Kovich

Dr. Olympia Kovich's Ratings

Dr. Kovich is a wonderful doctor! Not only is she smart and thorough, she is very considerate and caring. I am lucky to have found such a wonderful dermatologist!

Submitted Sept. 15, 2014 | flag

Dr Kovich is a wonderful doctor. She is knowledgeable and very thorough with her examinations. She catches problems early before they become more serious.

Submitted Sept. 3, 2014 | flag

Dr. Kovich is a highly recommended dermatologist. I was referred to her by the medical director of a local facility here in Attleboro. She is a wealth of knowledge as well as patient and empathetic in listening to the patient. She is an expert in her field of practice. She takes the time to explain thoroughly, and in lay terms, her findings. Being a nurse of 25 years, I trust that my son will be receiving the best care that is available in this area by seeing her for his serious illness. She is an asset to this community!

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

I've seen Dr. Kovich on three occasions. Twice for removal of growths on my neck. Dr. kovich is excellent in explaining the condition and the procedure used for removal. She makes you very relaxed while in her care. It is a pleasure to have her as my doctor.

Submitted April 14, 2014 | flag

Dr.kovich is Amazing,she listens to u an is very patient,i highly recommend her def go see for yourself you will NOT be Disapointed I Promise you!!

Submitted March 8, 2014 | flag

She's the best doctor I've ever been to. I wish all doctors could be more like her.

Submitted Feb. 6, 2014 | flag

Dr. Kovich is one of the best Doctors I have ever seen (in any field). She is very knowledgeable and thorough, she listens to you, and never makes you feel rushed, my co-worker agrees.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2014 | flag

Dr. Kovich and her staff are amazing. There are not many places where you get office staff who are friendly and helpful and hers is both. The nurse Gail is amazing and Dr Kovich is knowledgeable and so friendly, and she always gets right back to you! I would highly recommend Dr. Kovich and her staff they are all amazing!

Submitted Feb. 3, 2014 | flag

very Kind explained things niceley and so we could understand

Submitted June 20, 2013 | flag

Have had several dermatologists over the years but Dr. Kovich and the office staff are by far the best

Submitted Jan. 24, 2013 | flag