Rate Dr. Gary A. Eagle

Dr. Gary A. Eagle's Ratings

Shame on him. Show some leadership. This is my review: I have what to me is a vision impairment. My lenses prescription is involved. Staff there should clean and check glasses lenses to see if they "warped" them from heat before giving them to a patient like me and sending me home. It caused an emergency for me. Later that evening, when finding the problem with my eyesight, the excuse was that they broke or "warped" the lenses because of the lenses' age. Another complaint is that staff there have got to get organized and consistent and accurate on what supplies they have. I got different information at different times. Mistakes happen that harm innocent people--it's called life. At least be willing to look into it and to consider what restitution can be done. If I made a mistake that badly harmed somebody innocent, then did nothing to attempt to make up for it, my supervisor would get me fired. By the way, I tend to give glowing reviews--got a big exception here. Got disrespect.

Submitted June 17, 2014 | flag

My insurance covered everything. He was on time and it was my first visit. I got there 1/2 early so I can complete my paperwork. Dr. Eagle saw me at exactly 3:30pm. He was pleasant and took the time out to discuss any questions you have.

Submitted April 29, 2013 | flag

Extremely skilled and intelligent. Very pleased that I went to this website to learn about him and chose him.

Submitted April 29, 2013 | flag

I've been seeing Dr Eagle for that last 5-6 years or so and I've always had a good experience. He is on time and always gets the prescription correct the first time. About 10 years ago I stopped wearing contacts. A few years later when I wanted to get back into them, I could not find a doctor who could get me a prescription that was crystal clear and felt comfortable. Finally, I found Dr. Eagle randomly via my healthcare's provider directory. Immediately after my eye test, we tried 3 possible sets of contacts found the one of them was perfect for me. I went through this several times with other doctors and we never found one that I was close to happy with. I'm thankful my luck brought me to him!

Submitted April 18, 2013 | flag

We have been to DR Eagle for many years and he has always been excellent. Me, my wife and daugter go to him. He patiently has worked through the CRTprocess with my 15 year old daughter

Submitted Nov. 23, 2012 | flag

I am so glad I found Dr. Eagle!! I am relatively new to the area, so I just went on the recommendations here on ratemds.com. He was on time, thorough, very caring and nice, took his time, and wasn't pushy at all. He even said "I'll just give you the prescription for your contacts because you can get them cheap online." I inquired about lasik and instead, he recommended an interesting treatment option where you wear contacts only at night and your vision improves. He explained how it worked in a way I could understand, but not like I was an idiot. Again, he wasn't pushy at all and gave me the brochures to read about and research to see if it's right for me. Highly recommend.

Submitted Sept. 21, 2012 | flag

Dr. Eagle is a great doctor that runs behind schedule from time to time. This is because he is taking his time with each individual patient and does not rush the appointments. He takes the time to listen to your concerns and anser your questions. Dr. Eagle's staff is top notch, very personable and professional. I have been seeing Dr. Eagle for fifteen years and drive over an hour to see him.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2012 | flag

Dr. Eagle is a great doc. Always takes his time and is quite thorough with his examinations. They have a fairly large collection of frames so choosing has never been an issue. The staff never rushes you. They're quite patient.

Submitted May 14, 2012 | flag

My first appointment with Dr. Eagle was fairly pleasant, I got in quickly and he seemed to know what he was talking about. So I decided to go there to get my new glasses. When the glasses finally came in I went to try them on and the prescription was completely wrong. I could not see anything out of my right eye. I took them back to fix the prescription. A week and a half later I went back to get my new pair and I had them on for 10 minutes and got a migraine. All they told me was that I needed to get used to them. They were no help what so ever and they did not even suggest a way to alleviate the problem. They just assumed I was being too picky. I just took the glasses and I will be getting a second opinion. I will definitely not be returning to Dr. Eagle. To make things even better my girlfriend ordered contacts from there and it has been a month and she has not received them yet, they forgot to order them twice!

Submitted April 10, 2012 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Eagle for over 20 years. He is patient and kind and does not rush through the eye exam. I drive over 1 hour to his office, well worth it!

Submitted Dec. 27, 2011 | flag