Rate Dr. Mojgan Behbakht

Dr. Mojgan Behbakht's Ratings

My kids and I, we love Dr. B. She is very gentle and patience w/ the children. She doesn't hesitate to provide referral to a specialist if the illness is beyond her scope of treatments. She and her office staffs are very accomodating to emergency/last minute visits. Lastly, she provides adequate time for every visit and I never felt rush to finish the appt.

Submitted Oct. 10, 2011 | flag

Dr. Behbakht always listens to my child's needs and my concerns as a parent. Is not condescending like most doctors when you ask her questions. Has a very upbeat and warm rapport her patients. Is also quick to dispense shots to minimize tears.

Submitted June 13, 2011 | flag

Dr. B is fantastic! She has a very good rapport with her patients. She is excellent at explaining medication reactIons or signs of changes to conditions for you to watch. Even though kids may anticipate getting a shot, she is quick to get it over; minimizing her patient's anxiety. Will also call you as soon as test results come in.

Submitted March 1, 2010 | flag