Rate Dr. Michelle Goecke

Dr. Michelle Goecke's Ratings

This doctor saved my life after my GP and the ER misdiagnosed me. Following surgery, she kept me informed and treated me with care without coddling. She was clear with me about my recovery and subsequent health and left no unanswered questions.

Submitted March 24, 2014 | flag

I was referred to Dr. Goecke by my GP for a second opinion. She explained everything clearly and laid out all my options. She took her time, answered all my questions and did not lean on me to make any hasty decisions. Her MOA was very friendly and professional. I will be going back for a follow-up appointment.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2014 | flag

Just an absolute terrible experience. My surgery got complicated and I got an infection. On top of that this doctor was rude. She spoke very harshly to me all the time.

Submitted April 24, 2013 | flag

Great doctor very reassuring and answered all questions fully and thoughtfully. Gave me options on surgery depending on what what important to me and tooke extra measures (icing surgery site post op) to ensure that I was comfortable afterwards. All the nurses and anethesiolgist were really nice and very aware of my comfort and helpful. Almost made surgery a pleasant experience. Very low pain after surgery (would recommend sleeping in recliner for all stomach surgeries as I did as really helped to keep pain non existant)

Submitted Dec. 10, 2012 | flag

She is very rudy and has no compassion. I had the misfortune of being under her care. She has a lot of attitude and is not a sincere person. I have seen her yell at staff and students. Very bitter woman.

Submitted Oct. 30, 2012 | flag

I had brief encounters with her; Dr. Goecke had attitude when she talked to me. Was addressing me irrespectfully. She wondered and asked me why I am in the Hospital this long.She appeared like a poor military commander than a doctor. Her communication ability was not sufficient.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2012 | flag

Dr Goecke was my surgeon and follow-up doctor during a difficult medical situation in the summer of 2009. She was super. She answered all of my questions and I always felt like she had all the time in the world to speak with me. I watched other doctors interact with their patients in my hospital room and I definitely had the best doc! I had follow-up surgery in 2010 which also went smoothly. I wish everybody in the medical field had the personal and professional skills of Dr Goecke.

Submitted April 18, 2012 | flag

Very positive, to the point and communicative. Also punctual follow-up.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2011 | flag

Dr. Goecke was the surgeon for my mother who underwent a colostomy. My mother was a terribly judgemental patient but she loved Dr.Goecke. Although she passed away shortly after surgery, it was in no way attributed to Michelle Goecke. She gave my mother an extra month with us we would not have had. We will be forever gratefull for that extra time, it made mom's passing easier and allowed her to die with dignity.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2011 | flag

She was caring and very knowledgeable. My chest surgery went well and I would reccomend her to anyone.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2011 | flag