You may also like

Rate Dr. Muftah Mohamed

Dr. Muftah Mohamed's Ratings

I would trust my life with my veterinary before I would have this doctor touch me. He is very incompetent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2817127].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

My wife had minor surgery which turned into a major nightmare which almost took her life. Thanks to a quick team of doctors and nurses arriving, everything turned out fine. Dr Mohamed didn't give my wife enough anesthetic and she was in terrible pain. She told him so and he didn't do anything. She fainted from the pain and her heart rate fell dramatically. Avoid this doctor at all cost!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2802201].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

I recently had ,major surgery,removal of my esophagus due to cancer, Dr.Mohamed was excellent. Everything was explained to me on what to expect after surgery. He was very thorough and he came and seen me every day for a month and follow up appointments, he was great. I'd recommend him to anyone needing his services. Thank you Dr. Mohamed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2776762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

He did my Cholecystectomy (gall bladder removal) and...I don't know how the complaints below can be attributed to him.
I'm a guy so I don't need a Doctor to coddle me.
He came in, told me my GB has got to go and gave a short explanation of what they were going to do.
I was in rough shape and he could see it so the chit-chat was minimal.
Two months post-op and I'm feelin' fine.
If I have to complain about something, it's the loud student nurses in the hospital.
They were so obnoxious a post-op 90 y/o man got out of his bed to shut the door.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2749189].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Yup, this Doctor's professionalism is up for a review all right. For anyone who has any issues should immediately address these to The Manitoba College of Physicians & Surgeons to file to their Complaints Department. You will learn your rights as a patient and if it involves a non medical issue, certainly direct to the Manitoba Ombudsman office. Every patient has a right to know what is in their medical file and should seek requesting this. You will be amazed what is contained or what you won't find. When he smiles telling his patient the prognosis of tests or procedures, that the issue is in fact serious to turn around and say to see in FIVE years demonstrates absolute call for investigations. I say the comments speak for themselves and am horrified to learn other's had very serious negative experiences! In general the majority of doctors & specialists in Brandon are not practicing medicine in good faith, rather something beyond. It may just boil down to political and long term for baby boomers be left to die to pave way that the Government does not have to provide long term medical care. ie. Senior Homes

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2700558].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

A problem I think most people have with Dr Mohamed is his cultural differences and language barrier. He is often rushed and has a huge outstanding reputation for having the most post surgical complications out of all general surgeons in brandon. I would never let him do surgery on me

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2689419].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

Had gastroscopy and colonoscopy and it was the worst experience I have ever had in that area...Now am cramping and having loose stools and it has been over a week now. I will never go back to him again.....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2569748].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

Very poor bedside manner. Blamed others for his inaction. Lacks compassion.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][378563].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2013

Two hour wait in office,no explanation or apology.Never explained the procedure or what to expect after.Was not asked if I wanted the procedure done,called in the nurse and proceded.Finished and left.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][378562].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2013

Upon discharge, this doctor did not follow up with his promise for daily home care nursing, which was not delivered in a timely manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][378561].votes_count ]]