Rate Dr. Muftah Mohamed

Dr. Muftah Mohamed's Ratings

Had gastroscopy and colonoscopy and it was the worst experience I have ever had in that area...Now am cramping and having loose stools and it has been over a week now. I will never go back to him again.....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2569748].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

Very poor bedside manner. Blamed others for his inaction. Lacks compassion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][378563].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2013

Two hour wait in office,no explanation or apology.Never explained the procedure or what to expect after.Was not asked if I wanted the procedure done,called in the nurse and proceded.Finished and left.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][378562].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2013

Upon discharge, this doctor did not follow up with his promise for daily home care nursing, which was not delivered in a timely manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][378561].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2013

He was always very pleasant anytime he seen me either in the office or at the hospital. Explained everything to me as to what needed to happen and how my surgery was going to be done. Yes I am from Saskatchewan but I would recommend and return to Dr. Mohamed in an instant. Keep up the great work

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][378560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

Didn't talk to me at all, just walked in, cut me open, and sent me packing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][378559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2011

we found him very hard to understand, not just his english but he never seemed to answer our questions. he phoned to tell me my husband had cancer and felt it was ok to have done so. we feel he didn't give my husband great quality care even when he was paliative. things were overlooked like mri's. i had to stay on top of things to make sure it went quickly. my husband wasn't put on the paliative list until the last week of his life. he never once apologized for the care he gave my husband. instead he blamed others and denied everything. he wouldn't up my husband's pain meds while in the hospital.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][378558].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2011

Great doctor!! Hope to get him again if I ever need another surgery!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][378557].votes_count ]]