Rate Dr. Gustavo Ortega

Dr. Gustavo Ortega's Ratings

Excelente Doctor mas de 40 anos de experiencia!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2639284].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

Dr Ortega is a outstanding dr in takes his time one of the best he has been our family pedi for my kids for years him and Maria are two great people god bless them their doing great jobs !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2606373].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

Dr. Ortega is the best pediatrician - he is patient, kind & always has found whta the problem was with my boys. I wouldn't trust any other pediatrician -

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2585294].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

Para los que somos de habla hispana no puede haber un doctor mejor recomendadisimo excellent doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2578762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2504406].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

Had been my 5 kids Dr for over 14 yrs and we all love him and Maria. They are both awesome people who treat you like family, are patient, loving and kind. He is willing to listen to all aspects of concern and is very reassuring. He is definitely in the right line of business! I wish there were more people like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2493751].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

I switched to Dr. Ortega after my original pediatrician couldn't fix my child's bum rash and I couldn't be happier with my decision. Dr. Ortega has solved any issue I have had with my daughter. He has always been pleasant with me and I find it neat that he does everything the "old school" way - he hand writes everything in his files as opposed to using a computer. I would recommend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2444243].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

Doctor Ortega is the most reliable and one of the most knowledgeable pediatrician in Edmonton, as parents we wish that everybody get a doctor like Dr. Ortega. He resolves all the medical concerns that we have, he is always approachable, he calls back when this is needed, cares about the patients and treat us with respect and consideration.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1174761].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2012

Dr. Ortega is now treating a second generation in our family and we trust his knowledge completely. He has diagnosed everything from rashes to diseases and has always been correct. He will always tell you what tests should be done, why, and if there is a next step if the tests do not show anything. He cares about the well being of his patients and takes the time needed to figure things out (may cause a wait time but it is well worth). Maria will always fit you in if the issue requires immediate attention and will get you in within a day or two if it doesn't. She is wonderful with the kids as well. I would recommend Dr. Ortega to anyone with a child.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1174760].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2011

Dr. Ortega is very thorough. He has caught things that other doctors have missed many times. He takes his time with each patient, and is very good with children. I was a patient of his, and now my children are. Doctors do not get any better than this one. Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1174759].votes_count ]]