Rate Dr. Timothy O'Donnell

Dr. Timothy O'Donnell's Ratings

Dr. O'Donnell is very thorough and very competent. I watched as he diagnosed problems and came up with solutions (where he found his patient in very complicated problem areas). He explained what neede to be done. He coordinated the care delivered and efforts of a team of physcians in delivering the needed care. The team which he coordinated consisted of hastroenterologists,thoractic surgeons and internists. I strongly recommend Dr. O'Donnell to someone needing pulmonary care unreservedly.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2013 | flag

This is one of the best Dr's, he actually saved my life when i was in chilton hospital. he is patient, thorough, and informative. He never gave up when it came to my condition even when everyone else in the hospital thought I wasn't going to make it. The nurses even told me that he was incredible when it came to my care and he never gave up on me and tried whatever he could and was very dedicated. I would not be here today if it wasn't for him and the nurses in Chilton ICU unit. I would totally recommend him he is number 1 in my book.

Submitted July 16, 2013 | flag

Dr timothy O"Donnell is hereby the best doctor. He is caring, listens to the patient and does not rush the visit. He answers all questions and gives a very comfortable environment.In today's world, a doctor who cares is a plus. When you walk out of his office there is great satisfaction and leave with a smile on your face. His staff what can I say "You're the Best!" God Bless all of you! Keep doing your best. I do recognize all of you as outstanding! Sue Martinovich

Submitted May 5, 2013 | flag

Very Pleasant athmosphere. Never rushed. All questions answered. Doctor is very nice

Submitted March 14, 2012 | flag

I like Dr. O'donnell very much. It is a pleasure to go to his office as there is never a long wait. I also like the fact that he is in touch asap with my primary dr and any other dr's who need a report from him. i was amazed that i saw him 1 day and when i saw my primary dr he said he already had my report, That is something you don't always get. Thanks Dr. O'Donnell

Submitted Dec. 22, 2008 | flag

the best pulonary doctor in the world..when you are hospitalized.he shows up at 8 30 am usually to check in on you..doesn't make you wait all day for results or discussions..very thorough..i wouldn't change him if i had to pay full price.

Submitted April 12, 2007 | flag