Rate Dr. MICHAEL M. Tucker

Dr. MICHAEL M. Tucker's Ratings

Dr. Tucker is a very nice and helpful and seems to listen. No complaints about him. The wait to see him is 2 or more hours usually. His staff is horrible. They don't return phone calls for days and have a very bad attitude when they do. Their answer to everything is ice it when called with concerns or questions. Getting a pain medicine refill is next to impossible. Phone calls aren't returned for days and when they do call back they take several more days to call the pharmacy. I have tried calling a few days before the prescription is due and the lady always speaks to me like I'm some sort of criminal or stupid. Would not recommend this office to anyone just because the staff is so awful.

Submitted March 19, 2014 | flag

Well run clinic, but still took over an hour to get signed in an see the doctor. Nurse discussion and x-ray were a waste of time, but likely part of the bureaucracy and a requirement of insurance, respectively. Dr. T was able to get the likely Dx quickly and tests are set up for next week to confirm.

Submitted May 26, 2012 | flag

Dr.Tucker treated me with no ins.and no money,I explained to him that i could not pay him and he said no problem you can pay in installments,he gave me the best medical treatment as if i was able to take care of the bill at the time of treatment,needless to say i healed and walking better than i was before i got hurt.He is a great surgeon,appreciated for what he done for me,and i am sure if he done this for me he would also due for others. His knowledge,heart,and mind is set on taking the best of care for his patients.With the best bedside manner i have had or seen in my 30 some yrs.and when i went for follow-up his staff was outstanding,they were nice, understanding, helpful,

Submitted July 5, 2010 | flag

Wanted me to drive 45 miles two days after surgery to prescribe new pain meds.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2010 | flag