Rate Dr. Jess H. Youngblood

Dr. Jess H. Youngblood's Ratings

Dr Dean and Youngblood are two of the best doctors we have in marshall cty.I trust myy care and refered all my family to see them.There are very few doctors left that care,and these doctors do!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2549821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

I feel that Dr. Younglbood is the best doctor. He listens and really cares for every patient. I've never met another doctor that put his heart in what he does. He's always on time, he takes pride in what he does, he takes pride in providing the public with a clean office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2477941].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

My old doctor retired, so a friend suggested Jess Youngblood as our family doctor. Had our records transfered, so first thing he told me was that I was pre diabetic, and that he needed to run all these test. That would of been fine but I just had them all done 6 months ago and they were in his laptop, and they were all fine. No diabetic. So then he put me on a different prescription, took it to the pharmacy, the pharmacist told that it was an over the counter medication. And told that there was four different types but he needed to know which one. So I took the prescription back to the doctors office, the receptionist took it back to Dr Youngblood and he told her to tell me he would get a hold of me. I waited a week, no calls, so I called and told the receptionist that I had not heard anything and they said Dr Youngblood would call. It has been almost 30 days now and still have not heard a word. Also Dr Youngblood seems to be more concerned about the 15 min. time than his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][378742].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2013

Just started using him regularly. I cannot complain about his services. So Far So Good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][378741].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2012

Very pleased with the care provided. Very thorough and knowledgeable and seems to genuinely care about his patients. Even overheard other patients in the waiting room bragging on his great care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][378740].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

not a good doctor i suggest going elsewhere if you have real problems does not listen and will not help

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][378739].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2012

In November 2008, SSD scheduled an appt. with this man. I can't not in good conscience call him an M.D. Not only did he not listen when I tried to show him my medical problems, the report he sent to SSD listed tests he never performed. Not only is he unethical, he is a liar.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][378743].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2011

Dr. Youngblood is very concerned about your condition. Remembers to check on all areas of concern. He takes all the time that you need to explain the medical problem and is very understanding. I'm comfortable asking him any question. He is a great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][378738].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2010

Great Dr very through, ask a lot of questions and always listens when you have something to say.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][378737].votes_count ]]