Rate Dr. Trent D. Sterenchock

Dr. Trent D. Sterenchock's Ratings

I went to see him because I was having numerous uti infections . I am allergic to many medicines , he told nurse he did not believe I was allergic to all those meds!! Really! Why would I say that!!?? Very cocky !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2576844].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

My dad was having urinary problems so we went to see Dr. Sterenchock. He told us it was not much to worry about, but suggested a surgery to clean his urethra. He did this on a very small down payment. Dr. Sterenchock found my dad's bladder cancer on the operating table. It had also spread to his prostate. Dr. Sterenchock was amazing, and did an amazing job. My dad went through 3 major surgeries, and barely made it through alive. Dr. Sterenchock helped set everything up. He also made sure that these other surgeons would help us. We were a little less than poor and had no way to pay. This man is a God send and is the reason my father is alive today. I am forever in his debt. He was so good to us. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who needed a urologist. The only thing that I don't like was his decision to move his practice to Texas. I would feel much better knowing he was around if my father needed him. I would even consider making the trip from Georgia to Texas, if need be.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][378834].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2013

I found Dr Sterenchock to be a very concerned & compassionate doctor. he always sat down in the examining room & took the time to answer to answer all my questions; never making me feel like he was rushing through my appointment. He took over my care when my previous urologist retired & I'll always be forever grateful, as the former doctor did little to help, simply telling me that I could no longer expect to "feel 21," since I was in my 50's. Dr Sterenchock was more proactive and said, "We can do better" & with surgery & medication, indeed I am! His staff was very kind, helpful & always cheerful. I would (& HAVE) recommended Dr Sterenchock to anyone having urological problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][378833].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2013

STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR!! HE IS VERY YOUNG,COCKY AND INEXPERIENCED! I had a prolapsed bladder and he did the precedure and I was in horrific pain! On my post op visit I told him there was some "skin" protruding from my vaginal opening. He responded "Yeah, things don't look right.Let's just give me a slap on the wrist for not doing it right the first time." I was so upset and angry.This was not a joke and he could have cared less that he screwed me up.I now have found a REAL dr in ATL who is going to fix DR. Sterenchock's botched job. It will cost me but you can't put a price on your body. I have had 4 major surgeries and never once had a problem afterwards. STAY FAR FAR AWAY!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][378832].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2010

Very unprofessional,unexperienced doctor. I will be paying for my decision to have him treat me for the rest of my life. Beware.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][378831].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2010

Two visits, too early to evaluate

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][378830].votes_count ]]