Rate Dr. Philip E. Corrado

Dr. Philip E. Corrado's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][378910].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2013

I found Dr. Corrado very helpful and informative. He took the time to listen to everything I had to say. Unlike many Drs out there he made me feel very comfortable. He is a very down to earth Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][378909].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2013

Before I even visited the office, the receptionist told me she would call if there was a cancellation and she actually DID!! After finishing the tests for the bariatric psych exam, I only waited a few minutes. Dr Corrado was very thorough and focused on evaluating and helping me. I found it easy to speak with him. Great experience!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][378908].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2012

I had biofeedback training with Dr.Corrado 2x/wk for several months while I was at PRI for pain management. He was amazing~! I've met with several doctors in the past 10 years but he's the only one that I've really liked and he's the only doctor I feel I can trust. It's been years since I have seen him. The only reason I quit seeing him was because I lost my job and my insurance but I would desperately like to see him again; it was my search for him that led me to this site. Unlike other drs, he gives his full, undivided attention, never rushed me or made me feel anything but better. He is very open about himself and he provides a very comfortable, relaxing environment so I often spent a lot of time blabbing. He even waited while I took a phone call re:work and told me not to worry at all about it. He was insightful, helpful, sympathetic to all of the aspects regarding my spinal injury. I could tell that he sincerely cared and wanted badly to help me. He helped me so much. ~Susan

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][378907].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2012

Dr. Corrado was very personable, listened intently, and quite helpful and very encouraging & motivating. I would highly recommend him. Test results were given immediately.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][378906].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2012

I had to see Dr. Corrado for an evaluation for gastric bypass surgery. He was very professional and empathetic to my feelings. He took his time talking with me and was very sensative and understanding to my feelings .I felt like he was really interested in what I had to say. His assistant Roxie was wonderful! She was very helpful and showed a lot of compassion. My experience with Dr. Corrado and his staff was wonderful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][378905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

FROM LOOKING AT THE PREVIOUS COMMENTS ABOUT THIS DOCTOR AS WELL AS MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WIT HIM, I WOULD DIAGNOSE HIM AS BIPOLAR AND PROBABLY A LOT MORE SCREWED UP THAN MOST OF HIS PATIENTS!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][378904].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2012

Very knowledgeable,reasonable rate. He really helped me with my anxiety and other problems. I highly recommend this Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][378903].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2012

Dr. Philip Corrado was sooooo out their. I had to see him due to requirement in order to get my bareatric surgery. He passed me with flying colors, but I will tell you he is a head case himself. He act's wierd, lay's on his couch, talks into his tape recorder, talks so fast like he's on something. I cant even put my visit with him into words! Stay away.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][378902].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2011

Dr. Corrado is an excellent therapist and will challenge you to think outside the box! Dr. Corrado has taught me several mind-over-matter skills such as meditation and learn how to respond more positively to life's stressful events. I have learned to re-train my mind so that I can be a more powerful human being. I highly recommend Dr. Corrado, as he will challenge you to become your absolute best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][378901].votes_count ]]