Dr. Hisham Badawi

Dr. Hisham Badawi

Rate Dr. Hisham Badawi

Dr. Hisham Badawi's Ratings

Dr. Badawi and his staff were friendly and helpful. The braces process was incredibly easy and I came it with excellent results. I told them about my sensitive teeth and they made extra care to avoid hurting me in any way. Overall excellent service.

Submitted March 19, 2014 | flag

I always felt welcome and I love the results. My teeth look amazing and I feel much more confident now.

Submitted Jan. 22, 2014 | flag

Dr Badawi and his staff are highly engaging and welcoming. They are available and supportive when issues arise. He is personable and competent--A winning combination. He's very reassuring and explains procedures and expected outcomes in a clear simple way.Fantastic Orthodontist. Wonderful staff.I highly recommend Dr Badawi-You will not be disappointed.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2014 | flag

Smile Elements has given me nothing but a wonderful experience. Dr. Badawi is incredibly talented and helpful and his staff members are great. The one thing that shocked me is the familiar faces I have seen in the past three years of treatment. The staff is happy to be there and the treatment is worth the sore jaw. I recommend Smile Elements to anyone and everyone! I would like to thank Dr. Badawi for giving me the ability to smile without any insecurities and the wonderful staff for all their support.

Submitted Dec. 18, 2013 | flag

I had a great experience at Smile Elements, the staff was all helpful and accommodating for my busy work schedule. Dr. Badawi takes great pride in his work. I get lots of compliments on my "new" smile and I give full credit to Dr. Badawi and my surgeon.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2013 | flag

It's challenging having braces as an adult; however, the staff provides tips to make the treatment much easier to handle. They are very punctual and the appointments are much quicker than I expected. Dr. Badawi always has a smile on his face when I see him. I'm already seeing slight changes even though I've only had the braces for almost two months. I highly recommend Smile Elements if you are looking for quick and fewer appointments.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2013 | flag

I thought that they were very thorough and they did everything they said they would. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who needed braces. I had a few consultations elsewhere and they said they would have to pull teeth and that it would take a few years. I didn't need any of my teeth removed and they finished in two years like they said they would.

Submitted Nov. 27, 2013 | flag

I have had nothing but a positive experience at Smile Elements. Dr. Badawi is very professional, knowledgeable and immediately makes you comfortable. As someone who has had orthodontics, he really understands what you're going through. The staff are also great - very helpful, great at what they do and always ready with a smile. I actually enjoy going there! I was initially nervous getting braces as an adult but Dr. Badawi and the staff were able to answer all my questions and put me at ease. I would recommend this orthodontist to everyone.

Submitted Nov. 20, 2013 | flag

Dr. Bidawi and his staff are great! They know me by my name when I come in and make me feel welcomed. I only had one issue with a bracket poking me so I called and they told me to come in right away. I got there and felt bad cause they were on lunch but one of the girls was very nice about it and did a quick fix for me! I would recommend this orthodontist office to everyone!

Submitted Nov. 20, 2013 | flag

Very knowledgeable, competent, and caring orthodontist. Staff are always cheerful and welcoming. Dr. Badawi is a MASTER in his field and instills absolute confidence. His work is of the highest quality and his chair side manner is wonderful putting you at ease immediately. I highly recommend him. I had a previous bad experience with a different dentist, but Dr. Badawi and staff have more than made up for it with their caring and wanting to do things right. I feel he is one of the best (if not the best) orthodontists in Calgary, always practicing with the highest of ethical standards.