You may also like

Rate Dr. Hisham Badawi

Dr. Hisham Badawi's Ratings

I have nothing but GOOD things to say about Dr. Hisham Badawi and his excellent, caring, considerate and educated staff. I'm an older patient at 53 when I started, I was told it would be a 2 year process - my braces are due to come off in a month's time, so 2 years to the month! I have never been kept waiting, appointments were on time EVERY time for me. He is a very compassionate man and truly cares about getting the very best result for you as an individual - no "cooky cutter" work here! I cannot compliment or thank Dr. Badawi and Smile Elements enough for their help - it's been a pleasure to finally get the improved smile I so wanted for so long! THANK YOU!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2743824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

Was not impressed by this office. They ran super behind, the consult was shoddy and no explanation from staff. Can't believe they want thousands to make u wait.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2711883].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

Dr. Badawi and staff are excellent and very professional. My son's appointments were always on time, and we always felt welcome when we were there. The braces came off sooner than expected and my son's teeth look amazing. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Badawi and staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2619024].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

Dr. Badawi and his wonderful staff are nothing short of wonderful. They are always very punctual with their appointments and Dr. Badawi is very knowledgeable and helpful when I have questions. I am happy that I am able to schedule appointments without any conflicts. My teeth look amazing and I am so happy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2608216].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

I had an absolutely amazing time at smile elements! The staff was extremely friendly and my teeth look incredible! The atmosphere is welcoming and they will answer any of your questions! I highly recommend this clinic to everyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2557186].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

All of the members of the clinic were always welcoming, friendly and helpful! My son was very pleased with his treatment. We would highly recommend this clinic for orthodontic services!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2551615].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Dr Badawi helped keep my daughter relaxed throughout the whole braces process. Have two more girls starting soon!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2529876].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

Dr. Badawi and his staff were friendly and helpful. The braces process was incredibly easy and I came it with excellent results. I told them about my sensitive teeth and they made extra care to avoid hurting me in any way. Overall excellent service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][379065].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

I always felt welcome and I love the results. My teeth look amazing and I feel much more confident now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][379064].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2014

Dr Badawi and his staff are highly engaging and welcoming. They are available and supportive when issues arise. He is personable and competent--A winning combination. He's very reassuring and explains procedures and expected outcomes in a clear simple way.Fantastic Orthodontist. Wonderful staff.I highly recommend Dr Badawi-You will not be disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][379063].votes_count ]]