Rate Dr. Hisham Badawi

Dr. Hisham Badawi's Ratings

I had an absolutely amazing time at smile elements! The staff was extremely friendly and my teeth look incredible! The atmosphere is welcoming and they will answer any of your questions! I highly recommend this clinic to everyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2557186].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

All of the members of the clinic were always welcoming, friendly and helpful! My son was very pleased with his treatment. We would highly recommend this clinic for orthodontic services!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2551615].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Dr Badawi helped keep my daughter relaxed throughout the whole braces process. Have two more girls starting soon!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2529876].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

Dr. Badawi and his staff were friendly and helpful. The braces process was incredibly easy and I came it with excellent results. I told them about my sensitive teeth and they made extra care to avoid hurting me in any way. Overall excellent service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][379065].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

I always felt welcome and I love the results. My teeth look amazing and I feel much more confident now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][379064].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2014

Dr Badawi and his staff are highly engaging and welcoming. They are available and supportive when issues arise. He is personable and competent--A winning combination. He's very reassuring and explains procedures and expected outcomes in a clear simple way.Fantastic Orthodontist. Wonderful staff.I highly recommend Dr Badawi-You will not be disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][379063].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2014

Smile Elements has given me nothing but a wonderful experience. Dr. Badawi is incredibly talented and helpful and his staff members are great. The one thing that shocked me is the familiar faces I have seen in the past three years of treatment. The staff is happy to be there and the treatment is worth the sore jaw. I recommend Smile Elements to anyone and everyone! I would like to thank Dr. Badawi for giving me the ability to smile without any insecurities and the wonderful staff for all their support.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][379062].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2013

I had a great experience at Smile Elements, the staff was all helpful and accommodating for my busy work schedule. Dr. Badawi takes great pride in his work. I get lots of compliments on my "new" smile and I give full credit to Dr. Badawi and my surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][379061].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2013

It's challenging having braces as an adult; however, the staff provides tips to make the treatment much easier to handle. They are very punctual and the appointments are much quicker than I expected. Dr. Badawi always has a smile on his face when I see him. I'm already seeing slight changes even though I've only had the braces for almost two months. I highly recommend Smile Elements if you are looking for quick and fewer appointments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][379060].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2013

I thought that they were very thorough and they did everything they said they would. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who needed braces. I had a few consultations elsewhere and they said they would have to pull teeth and that it would take a few years. I didn't need any of my teeth removed and they finished in two years like they said they would.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][379059].votes_count ]]