Rate Dr. Michael Nikolakis

Dr. Michael Nikolakis's Ratings

Dr. Nikolakis recently saw my son and was very kind and knowledgeable. He explained my sons condition thoroughly and answered all of questions. We are very grateful to have seen him. His office is a very busy place, but it is also very well run. We were lucky to get the referral to him because we would have been waiting much longer to be seen if my son had been referred elsewhere. Also, want to mention that he has newer secretary who is very kind and helpful even though it is very busy there. I was worried because I read about his staff on here, but that was his old girl. This one is nice, so I worried over nothing.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2013 | flag

4 months ago I could barely walk and lived in severe pain. Dr. Nikolakis operated on my messed up lower back and today, after my 10Km walk I am going golfing. Life is pain free. I am 71 and have lots left to enjoy. THANK YOU SIR. F green Logan Lake

Submitted Sept. 7, 2013 | flag

Almost 30 years of suffering, my GP made an appt. with Dr. Nikolakis and in a matter of few months I was in surgery. I'm in recovery now, it's a slow process but I'm getting better every day. I can walk straight, no cane or walker anymore. I can truly say, Dr. Nikolakis is one of the best I had as a surgen. I highly recommend him to anybody with serious health problems. He give back the quality of life, his kind and caring. Thank you Dr. Nikolakis for giving back my life.

Submitted Nov. 6, 2012 | flag

I wonder if the very few negatives comments about this doctor are from people who are looking for an excuse to get insurance money and not a real diagnosis. Dr. Nikolakis is the most knowledgable doctor I have ever had contact with. He is professional and compassionate and does not seem the type of person to tolerate people with imagined aches and pains when there are so many people out there with real injuries. Thank you Dr. Nikolakis for being so consistent and professional.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2012 | flag

Lifesaving help in emergency. Third visit to emerg in Aug. he said wrong tests being done on my husband. He knew what was wrong almost immediately, ordered CT and MRI and confirmed his diagnosis, saved my husbands life. Family Dr. said two more days, he would have been gone. Hard to reach his office.

Submitted Sept. 14, 2012 | flag

Dr. Nikolakis is in kamloops now. He is new to our city. Very busy, as he has an excellent reputation. Very good doctor, smart and to-the-point. Did a great job fixing my neck. But he is not chatty, so be prepared for a short visit. I would highly recommend him for neck surgery.

Submitted Sept. 4, 2012 | flag

Very professtional, Great bedside manner. I had Surgery June 1 Lumbar fusion. It now has been 3 months since, and I am as good as new. Best part of my follow up visit is he said Thank you for giving me the opportunity to help you. What other Dr does this. I HIGHLY reccommend him

Submitted Aug. 23, 2012 | flag

Dr. Nikolakis is absolutely amazing. He fixed my scoliosis which had been causing me severe pain for 6 years. I had seen many specialists and everyone said that it was too difficult and dangerous to fix. Dr. Nikolakis did surgery on me, which apparently took 16 hours!!! I came through without a hitch, and now I feel better then I have in over 6 years. I'm even off my morphine. Absolutely amazing surgeon.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2012 | flag

Saw the doctor,he said I,m surprised that you are still walking after I examined your mri your back is very bad.You need surgery as soon as possible. More than one surgery will probably be required.I have to speak with another neurologist for an apt.this will be as quickly as possible about two weeks.In the meantime I visited my gp.totally different story here.In his report to the gp he said that surgery was not needed. The report was sent to the gp after I had brought in my medical Ins. report from my union to be filled out by him.(neurologist) It cost 150.00 up front. I,m in constant severe pain my left leg is numb,causing falls now the other leg is going numb too.I,m at my wits end.We were given hope then had it dashed.HELP

Submitted Aug. 10, 2012 | flag

no help whatsoever, showed a complete lack of interest in finding any relief for my back pain

Submitted July 9, 2012 | flag