Rate Dr. Michael Nikolakis

Dr. Michael Nikolakis's Ratings

Saved my wife's life. Awesome bedside manner, explained in detail what the procedure was all about to myself and my two adult children. After surgury met us with a big smile and assured us that everything had gone well. Thank you doc for everything, we will have a merry Christmas .😊😊😊

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2656253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

Amazing person and surgeon. Saved my life. Thanks doc!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2653696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

I have every confidence in Dr Nikolakis skills as a sereon but he certainly has miss read me as a person

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2646995].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

Dr. Nikolakis was an amazing doctor and very informative about the condition I have with my neck. He took a lot of time to explain everything to me and made sure I understood and put my mind at ease. As for Lisa the receptionist I am unsure how she is employed, very rude and unhelpful with anything. No return phone calls, and a couple week delay for testing I need. Sue the other lady is a sweetheart very kind and helpful. Its a shame how one person can represent an office so poorly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2627393].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

Dr. Nikolakis recently saw my son and was very kind and knowledgeable. He explained my sons condition thoroughly and answered all of questions. We are very grateful to have seen him. His office is a very busy place, but it is also very well run. We were lucky to get the referral to him because we would have been waiting much longer to be seen if my son had been referred elsewhere. Also, want to mention that he has newer secretary who is very kind and helpful even though it is very busy there. I was worried because I read about his staff on here, but that was his old girl. This one is nice, so I worried over nothing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][379096].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2013

4 months ago I could barely walk and lived in severe pain. Dr. Nikolakis operated on my messed up lower back and today, after my 10Km walk I am going golfing. Life is pain free. I am 71 and have lots left to enjoy. THANK YOU SIR. F green Logan Lake

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][379095].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2013

Almost 30 years of suffering, my GP made an appt. with Dr. Nikolakis and in a matter of few months I was in surgery. I'm in recovery now, it's a slow process but I'm getting better every day. I can walk straight, no cane or walker anymore. I can truly say, Dr. Nikolakis is one of the best I had as a surgen. I highly recommend him to anybody with serious health problems. He give back the quality of life, his kind and caring. Thank you Dr. Nikolakis for giving back my life.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][379094].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2012

I wonder if the very few negatives comments about this doctor are from people who are looking for an excuse to get insurance money and not a real diagnosis. Dr. Nikolakis is the most knowledgable doctor I have ever had contact with. He is professional and compassionate and does not seem the type of person to tolerate people with imagined aches and pains when there are so many people out there with real injuries. Thank you Dr. Nikolakis for being so consistent and professional.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][379093].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2012

Lifesaving help in emergency. Third visit to emerg in Aug. he said wrong tests being done on my husband. He knew what was wrong almost immediately, ordered CT and MRI and confirmed his diagnosis, saved my husbands life. Family Dr. said two more days, he would have been gone. Hard to reach his office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][379092].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2012

Dr. Nikolakis is in kamloops now. He is new to our city. Very busy, as he has an excellent reputation. Very good doctor, smart and to-the-point. Did a great job fixing my neck. But he is not chatty, so be prepared for a short visit. I would highly recommend him for neck surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][379091].votes_count ]]