You may also like

Rate Dr. Michael Nikolakis

Dr. Michael Nikolakis's Ratings

I owe this man my life. His conservative approach means I am able to enjoy my life. I was so fortunate to have this man as my doctor the day my accident happened. It probably would have bee much worse had it been another surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2758719].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Dr. Nikolakis is very informative and knowledgeable. Hi is very pleasant to speak with and very kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2745687].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

Ridiculousness. Definitely will be writing to college of physicians and surgeons. Follow up and thru is atrocious. Thinking him avoiding me will make it go away. IT WONT just will make it worse. The agony I have been in absolute agony since last surgery means nothing to him but I'm hoping it will. Simply ridiculous!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2682371].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

Saved my wife's life. Awesome bedside manner, explained in detail what the procedure was all about to myself and my two adult children. After surgury met us with a big smile and assured us that everything had gone well. Thank you doc for everything, we will have a merry Christmas .😊😊😊

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2656253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

Amazing person and surgeon. Saved my life. Thanks doc!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2653696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

I have every confidence in Dr Nikolakis skills as a sereon but he certainly has miss read me as a person

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2646995].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

Dr. Nikolakis was an amazing doctor and very informative about the condition I have with my neck. He took a lot of time to explain everything to me and made sure I understood and put my mind at ease. As for Lisa the receptionist I am unsure how she is employed, very rude and unhelpful with anything. No return phone calls, and a couple week delay for testing I need. Sue the other lady is a sweetheart very kind and helpful. Its a shame how one person can represent an office so poorly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2627393].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

Dr. Nikolakis recently saw my son and was very kind and knowledgeable. He explained my sons condition thoroughly and answered all of questions. We are very grateful to have seen him. His office is a very busy place, but it is also very well run. We were lucky to get the referral to him because we would have been waiting much longer to be seen if my son had been referred elsewhere. Also, want to mention that he has newer secretary who is very kind and helpful even though it is very busy there. I was worried because I read about his staff on here, but that was his old girl. This one is nice, so I worried over nothing.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][379096].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2013

4 months ago I could barely walk and lived in severe pain. Dr. Nikolakis operated on my messed up lower back and today, after my 10Km walk I am going golfing. Life is pain free. I am 71 and have lots left to enjoy. THANK YOU SIR. F green Logan Lake

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][379095].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2013

Almost 30 years of suffering, my GP made an appt. with Dr. Nikolakis and in a matter of few months I was in surgery. I'm in recovery now, it's a slow process but I'm getting better every day. I can walk straight, no cane or walker anymore. I can truly say, Dr. Nikolakis is one of the best I had as a surgen. I highly recommend him to anybody with serious health problems. He give back the quality of life, his kind and caring. Thank you Dr. Nikolakis for giving back my life.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][379094].votes_count ]]