Rate Dr. Jeffrey Abboud

Dr. Jeffrey Abboud's Ratings

The day of my consult, he was very very late and rushing. I understand but at the same time the way he speaks is condesending somehow, as if the patient is dumb! I asked a question and he got irritated and almost yelled out the answer. I was so shocked I froze...I wanted to not come back but all the other surgeons were booked except him and I needed the procedure done ASAP. ... On procedure day he was more calm and ok but still not assuring as every patient will be nervous for first time. He just acts like he doesn't care, I wasn't expecting a special treatment but he was so cold. Went through with procedure and scar was minimal which shows he is good but his attitude and demeanour isn't -at least not to me. The previous rater has no right to judge what other patients have experienced. He is good at what he does , otherwise he wouldn't be in this field. He needs to work on his attitude and people skills. He had a bad day during my consult and that's ok but still should be nice to patients who are paying after all.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2014 | flag

Dr. Abboud is one of the niciest doctor I've met. He always greeted on time with a big smile and I never felt rushed. He patiently answered all my questions, and even my emails with no delay. The day of the surgery, he made me feel confortable right away. He knows his stuff and has a great sense of humour. I have absolutely nothing to say against his staff either. His secretary and nurse are totally lovely. I would recommend him anytime. I think some people expect way too much from other people. Doctors may also have bad days, but it doesnt mean that they cant do their job! Perhaps some would need to work on their self-esteem prior to judge someone else...

Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

I had a consult in March for a cyst removal with Dr. Abboud. I am reading other people's comments and realized most ppl here have had a major procedure (BA, face lift etc) I could be wrong but from what I have experienced, because I'm paying way less I'm automatically treated with less respect and care than the others. I unfortunately experienced the negative side of him and also felt very low and as if I'm bothering him and wasting his time. Totally not the vibe you'd want to get from a doctor. He was very arrogant and I felt pretty bad about myself for going in to see him. I have never experienced such bad feelings from a health care taker before. I didn't bother going back to him. Really sad it feels more of a business than a medical office. I hope he can read this and maybe think about how he treats some of his patients.

Submitted June 20, 2014 | flag

I heard nice things about this doctor, so I decided, through word of mouth to book an appoint to see him for a breast augmentation. When I arrived at the office, the receptionist was very friendly and polite. I waited 45 min past my scheduled appoint to see him.... He spent less than 10 min with me and I felt very rushed. I found him very condesending and arrogant even though he is competent, I didn't feel like he cared about me as a patient and I didn't feel he was compassionate or empathetic at all which is why after the consultation I didn't book another appointment but instead went to someone else with more experience and who was humble and empathetic.

Submitted April 15, 2014 | flag

I can't recommend him enough. His website says a mini-face life can make you look 10 years younger in 2 hours and I must say I am good with that! I can't believe the results, so much better than I expected...and done right in the office. It's only been less than 2 weeks and I'm healing so well. No one can tell I've had a 'face lift' as I don't look un-natural and 'stretchy', I just look younger. And at a very reasonable price. Excellent staff and follow up.

Submitted Dec. 8, 2013

I have been considering getting my upper eyelids done for the last 3 years or so and have been to all the big names and was told the amount and that was it. When I met with Doctor Abboud, he was quite honest 2 years ago when he said I didn't need it yet. I was never more impressed with a doctor because he was honest with me. He will be the doctor I do choose once I am ready. He is down to earth, easy to talk to and has your best interest at heart. My family doctor used him and recommended him to me when he first returned to Ottawa from being in Boston. Love this guy, and so will you!

Submitted Oct. 18, 2013 | flag

I only had a consult. with Dr. Abboud for breast lift/augmentation, and it went very well. He is personable, and relaxed- he listened to my concerns, and answered all of my questions. He showed me pics of his work, and explained the procedure he would do in full! His secretary was nice, and was able to book my apt quickly. I chose to go with another surgeon because I felt he had more experience, but it was a hard decision. I want to mention that I had a consult with Dr. Silverman prior to seeing Dr. Abboud- And I wonder why the 'Silverman hype'?. I would choose Dr. Abboud over Silverman in a snap!

Submitted Oct. 17, 2013 | flag

Myself and 3 other members of my family had liposuction/ surgery done by Dr Abboud. He has excellent bedside manners. He is friendly and will make you feel comfortable immediately. he did an excellent job on myself, my daughters and my mother. His receptionist /assistant is also very friendly and efficient. I would recommend Dr Abboud 100%!

Submitted July 3, 2013 | flag

Dr. Abboud is amazing. I had a tummy tuck and liposuction of flanks less than a month ago and the results and healing have been incredible. He has a great personality, friendly, caring and honest. He has amazing hands which leaves scarring minimal. I met with five plastic surgeons from montreal and ottawa and once I met him I knew he was the best.

Submitted June 19, 2013 | flag

I had a plastic surgery with Dr Abboud that went extremely well. He is very honest, knowledgeable and caring.

Submitted May 15, 2013 | flag