You may also like

Rate Dr. Abdusalem Elalem

Dr. Abdusalem Elalem's Ratings

Knowledgeable but a complete ignoramous.. His staff has no idea how to do their jobs and he is rude, dismissive and doesnt care if your in pain.. This dr needs a lesson in bedside manners and his staff needs to find a new job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2851569].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Fantastic Doctor...when I woke up before he was completed.....colon on video is an experience. Professional before...great cleansing medication..awesome follow up. Makes a scope so everydayess

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2833099].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

This Doctor is fantastic! He listens and answered all my questions. He talk to me prior to the operation on what to expect afterward. He came in to see me after the operation. Thanks to Dr. Elalem's secretary Mary, she arranged for my pre-op earlier and called me due to a cancellation. Dr. Elalem is kind and caring and a great surgeon. RJ. Janisse 2015

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2820200].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Dr Elalem was a joke. Rude didnt care I was in pain. Multiple calls to his office went unanswered. His secretary Mary refuses to help with anything. Ever since this Dr moved offices his practice is a joke.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2811586].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

I was admitted to HDGH this past January with a collapsed lung. I'm also pregnant. Dr Elalem was amazing. My lung was not cooperating with anything and I was in for 30 days total. Throughout this time he was kind and encouraging, consulting my OB throughout the process. He listened to my questions and answered everything clearly. He even gave me pep talks to help me through the days with bad news.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2732879].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

He diagnosed me with lung cancer and did my sugery. He is absolutely the most caring and humble individual. I was truly blessed to have him caring for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2697174].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

I was admitted to ER at Hotel Dieu Grace in WInsdor in April 2013. After CTScan and Scope, Dr. Elalem came to my room at 10:00PM to explain my situation. During subsequent appointments and telephone communications, he took time to explain to me the surgery required and the risk. I had G.I.S.T. After the surgery, he came to see me during his off day. He is a caring, patient and a wonderful man and he saved my life. Thank you Dr. Elalem. SK Wong

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2565185].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2014

I am a health care professional who was fortunate to have Dr. Elalem treat me in the E.R. @ H.D.G.H. This absolutely wonderful,caring Dr. was professional, compassionate and a true gentleman.This remarkable man with his medical expertise and skill saved my life.. Windsor is so lucky to have both of the best thoracic surgeons, thanks to Dr.Elalem & Dr.Coughlin.....B.R.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2356095].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

Dr Elalem is a kind caring professional surgeon. He saved my Life. I had a G.I.S.T in my stomach that was successfully removed. Not only did he take the time to explain to me the procedure beforehand and followup after in the Hospital, he took as much time as was needed to explain it to my wife and daughter after the surgery. Once home he told me to call his office any time and ask to speak to him and his staff would would put me right through if I had any problems. Four weeks after surgery he made a personal phone call to me just to make sure I was OK. Wonderful man!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][379454].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2013

Dr, Elalem was the on call surgeon at HDGH he did 2 surgerys on me both for the same thing a absest in my breast that keeps coming back not sure if its because of what he did or what,but i really liked him alot he made me feel at ease at the hospital anyways, when i went to my follow up appointment at his office it took me to have to get the bayshore clinic where i was going for my dreessing change to get ahold of him to get an appointment because they DO NOT answer the phone or call you back i thought the secretary was very rude and so was Dr. elalem much different from the hospital he didnt even look at the incision that he made on me i was upset when i left his office total different experience from at HDGH.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][379453].votes_count ]]