Rate Dr. Kenric A. Snow

Dr. Kenric A. Snow's Ratings

Very personable, very professional; 'soft hands' At 88 I've been to many dentists, amd Dr Snow, who has been my dentist for more than 10 years, is head and shoulders above them all. The wife switched over to him about 5 years ago when her lifelong dentist retired; and she found an ever better one in Dr Snow. His skill is exceptional..You WILL enjoy his work... He DOES make the trip to the dentist a happy one!!

Submitted June 16, 2014 | flag

Very patient-conscious during treatment. Highly competent dentist in comparison to others I've visited in the past. Very flexible in accepting payments for work.

Submitted Sept. 7, 2010 | flag

Great dentist. Very friendly and personable. Prices are reasonable, not overcharging. I've never waited for more than about 5-10 min. to get in for appt. Staff will call to try and squeeze us in when there is a cancellation if we were hoping for a quicker appt.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2010 | flag