Rate Dr. Gaetan Lang

Dr. Gaetan Lang's Ratings

All there worked hard to make sure I got the frames that were right for me + ones that made me happy. It has been several months since and the pleasure in the wearing of them has not abated. I am not easy to please. They made the whole experience a pleasure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][379592].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2012

I highly recommend Dr. Lang: helpful, efficient, empathetic, provided useful advice. Staff very friendly and professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][379591].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Lang's for many years and always feel very well taken care of by both Dr. Lang and his pleasant and knowledgeable staff. The new digs are incredible and the variety of frames will suit any style. I can't imagine going anywhere else for my optical needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][379590].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2011

I have had my eyes checked, bought contact lenses, and then some really great glasses. They weren't cheap but they were worth every penny. I feel great wearing them and I've received numerous compliments. I'm sorry to read that someone has had a poor experience with his staff. That has not been my case. I found them to be very helpful, especially when selecting glasses. I felt that I wasn't being sold or mislead. I'm looking forward to buying my next pair at Lang, and I really like the new location.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][379589].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

I always look forward to my appointments with Dr. Lang. I'm always feel welcome by his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][379588].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

I would very much agree with the person who commented on the office staff. I too have considered finding another optometrist for this very reason. Overall, I have been very happy with the optometrists themselves.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][379587].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

Although, I have been going to Dr. Lan for years and I find him to be very professional, and thorough,I certainly don't care for his staff. I find his staff extremely patronizing, fake and superficial. I have thought about switching doctors many times, for this reason. I hope they clean up their act as they do not represent the business or Dr. Lang very well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][379586].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

I switched to Dr. Lang a number of years ago and have been so impressed with the care and consideration he gives me. I have never had a more thorough examination from any ohter doctor. His equipment is ultra modern and his new shop rocks!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][379585].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2010

I can't imagine trusting my eyesight to anyone else. He doesn't just do the exam, he explains things to me. This is important because I'm diabetic and at high risk for vision problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][379584].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2010

Excellent and so much fun! He takes great care with his exams, and he found a condition I did not even know I had last time and referred me to a specialist immediately.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][379583].votes_count ]]