Rate Dr. Robert C. Director

Dr. Robert C. Director's Ratings

Good Doctor, He did four root-canal procedures, and if needed, I would go back to him. This is as close to comfortable as a root canal can get. chas

Submitted Aug. 12, 2011 | flag

Dr Director and his staff make what can be a scary situation very easy and comfortable. He is extremely professional as well as kind in his approach. He makes every experience direct amd pain free. I would highly recommend him if you find yourself in need of an endontist.

Submitted June 28, 2011 | flag

Dr. Director is actually an Endodontist, but that specialty option is not available. Dr. Director is very professional, knowledgeable, and caring. I am very skittish of dentists (all kinds) from previous harrowing situations (NOT with Dr. Director). Dr. Director was very conscious of that, and continued to ask me if I was o.k., while I had my root canal done. I feel very lucky to have found him.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2010 | flag