Rate Dr. Paul Denton

Dr. Paul Denton's Ratings

Dr. Denton was very skilled in conducting my surgery for upper and lower eyelids. I was very happy with the results. He made me feel very comfortable about having the surgery and explained everything ahead of time. As well, I did the CO2 laser resurfacing a year later and am extremely happy with the results.I would highly recommend Dr. Denton due to his degree of professionalism and respect for the patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2356116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

its been 6 months since had lasix surgery on my eyes...my only regret is that I didn't have it done 15 years ago...love it, and the staff/doctors ..were absolutely fantastic!! Thanks so much to all of you!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][379700].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2013

I have seen Dr. Denton twice in the last 2 years and have been so impressed I wanted to write a review about him. He is very professional and very knowledgeable. He explained everything to me in a way that was easy for me to understand and I left feeling well cared for which is hard to find these days in a doctor. I would definitely go see him again for any eye concerns and would definitely recommend him to anyone I know looking for a great eye doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][379699].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2013

Dr. Denton was amazing in the OR. Super quick and very patient. I felt very comfortable trusting my eyes to this surgeon and would highly recommend him. After my procedure, I noticed a great improvement in my vision, I am still seeing 20/20 to this day!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][379698].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

My wife had the lens replaced years ago in her left eye by another doctor. It had started to deteriorate, and the cataract in her right eye was getting so bad that she could not recognize a face 15 feet away. I have had a lens replaced by Dr Denton, and I recommended that she get a referral to Dr Denton because he impressed me. We drove from Squamish to Vancouver for the appointment, thinking we were going to get the ball rolling on the new cataract surgery, and consult on what to do about the failed lens in the left eye. I left my wife at the clinic and went to do other business in town. When I went back to pick her up, she told me they would contact us for her next appointment. I asked about the left eye, and she told me he fixed it right there with a laser. On the way home she was reading the road signs! Paul Denton, you are my hero!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][379697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

I had LASIK surgery done with Dr. Denton a year ago at the LasikMD in Surrey. He was an amazing surgeon and the whole procedure was so easy and fast! I have had a great year without glasses and my vision is still 20/20. My night vision is even better now since the surgery, I did have the advanced custom wavefront laser that helps with that, I think. I would and do recommend LASIK and Dr. Denton to everyone I know!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][379696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2012

My interaction with Dr. Denton was unique.  It's not everyday that we consider having laser eye surgery.  I'm very greatfull for him taking the time and meeting with me prior, to me making any decisions.  After my discussion, I am excited to get my procedure complete.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][379695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2012

I had a great experience at Lasik MD Victoria with my surgeon Dr. Denton. I felt that he was confident and focused on the surgery. The procedure was very quick and the recovery went smoothly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][379694].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

Dr. Denton was great with me. He took the time to meet with me and explain why one procedure would be better for me than another. This gave me confidence to have the LASIK procedure. Dr. Denton was very confident with his recommendations and during the surgery he took the time to explain each step he was making throughout the procedure. He was very professional and came highly recommended from a friend of mine who had LASIK performed by him previously. If you’re going to have LASIK, Dr. Denton is the guy to do it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][379693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

I was extremely nervous going into surgery, and Dr. Denton could sense that. At no point did I feel rushed, even though it was clearly a very busy day. He waited until I was 100% ready before moving forward, and even managed to make me laugh. Excellent surgeon, I can not emphasize enough how great he was.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][379692].votes_count ]]