Dr. Tiffany Townsend

Rate Dr. Tiffany Townsend

Dr. Tiffany Townsend's Ratings

All the other positive feedback is so very true! She very professional, respectful, knowledgeable, patient, and a wonderful help! Her staff is always willing to help out too.

Submitted April 16, 2014 | flag

One of the best doctors I have ever had. She's caring and takes time to understand her patient's needs.

Submitted Jan. 27, 2014 | flag

I agree that Dr. Townsend is an outstanding doctor. She treats a family member who is disabled. In addition to being highly knowledgeable in her field of neurology,she is respectful, interested, kindly, and willing to adjust treatment to reach a solution to each problem. She has gone out of her way to connect with other specialists to encourage patient-centred care for my family member. I recommend her highly. Her clinic staff are also very helpful and professional.

Submitted March 22, 2013 | flag

I have gotten further with Dr Townsends help in the past two years than I have in the previous 8 years with 3 other Drs.

Submitted Feb. 18, 2013 | flag

She is the best doctors always on time listen to you and helps me always gives me option Answers all my phone calls always there for me when ever I need her she is awsome doctor one of the best

Submitted Feb. 17, 2012 | flag

Amazing doctor, really gives you special time and attention and is incredibly knowledgeable.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2010 | flag