Rate Dr. Tiffany Townsend

Dr. Tiffany Townsend's Ratings

Outstanding neurologist! I have been her patient for three years now . She is a very caring, understanding person who likes to know how her patients are doing wether in life or with their neurological problems.. I also find she's very respectful to anyone you bring with you to the appointment as a chaperone if you can't drive. In my opinion, anyone looking into neurologists should look no further then VGH.. Because Dr. Townsend is usually happy to help and very interested in new cases due to her taking on the more complex style of Neurology.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2609323].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

All the other positive feedback is so very true! She very professional, respectful, knowledgeable, patient, and a wonderful help! Her staff is always willing to help out too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2356130].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

One of the best doctors I have ever had. She's caring and takes time to understand her patient's needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][379904].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2014

I agree that Dr. Townsend is an outstanding doctor. She treats a family member who is disabled. In addition to being highly knowledgeable in her field of neurology,she is respectful, interested, kindly, and willing to adjust treatment to reach a solution to each problem. She has gone out of her way to connect with other specialists to encourage patient-centred care for my family member. I recommend her highly. Her clinic staff are also very helpful and professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][379903].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

I have gotten further with Dr Townsends help in the past two years than I have in the previous 8 years with 3 other Drs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][379902].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2013

She is the best doctors always on time listen to you and helps me always gives me option Answers all my phone calls always there for me when ever I need her she is awsome doctor one of the best

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][379901].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2012

Amazing doctor, really gives you special time and attention and is incredibly knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][379900].votes_count ]]