Rate Dr. Steven T Harris

Dr. Steven T Harris's Ratings

I was really confused by the reviews I read here for Steven Harris. A look at the phone book explains why. There seem to be as many as 4 Steven Harrises in San Francisco and Redwood City. They're all mixed in one pot of reviews. I was referred to Steven T Harris for diagnosis and treatment of osteoporosis. He's with UCSF and his office is on Divisidero near Mt. Zion Hosp. I have nothing but good things to say about him. He has ordered tests which appear sufficient and has explained his conclusions and recommendations to me very clearly. He has responded to questions I have sent him by email, often within a few hours. I would recommend him without hesitation to anyone whose needs match his area of specialization.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][380180].votes_count ]]