Rate Dr. John Wilkins

Dr. John Wilkins's Ratings

Awful doctor. I went several times, found his staff incredibly rude. I started looking for a new doctor once he promised to follow up on medication related things and never did. When he found out, he refused to continue treating me. Just awful experience.

Submitted June 7, 2014 | flag

Dr Wilkins saved my life. He helped me when I could not help myself. He really cares about his patients. He has been my psychiatrist for over 3 years now. He listens to what I have to say and is always encouraging. I always leave his office with a smile on my face. His staff is friendly and helpful, a very positive environment. Life can be really tough sometimes, and its very encouraging to know you have a Dr. you can count on. I would recommend Dr. Wilkins to anyone needing psychiatric/addiction help.

Submitted May 4, 2011 | flag

Dr. John and his staff are very Caring! They are the Best!

Submitted April 27, 2011 | flag

So I have started to have some anxiety and it has been worrying me for some time now. My mom's friend recommended him to me. I was very scared to go, but as soon as I sat down I was fine. He was so funny and he actually made me laugh. He took notes, and he described to me exactly why this was happening and that I will be OK. He was a great person to talk to and he was concerned with all of my needs. He really takes the edge off!

Submitted Feb. 23, 2010 | flag