Rate Dr. Gerald K. Greer

Dr. Gerald K. Greer's Ratings

one of the worst doctors i have ever been to he has put my wife through hell because i just seems not to care at all about her and her problems

Submitted April 10, 2014 | flag

Dr. Greer is the most sincere, compassionate, knowledgeable and understanding doctor ever. He cares about each patient deeply. I would recommend him to all my friends. He is especially knowledgeable about the endocrine system and diabetes. He is a true christian man. I love Dr. Greer.

Submitted Feb. 13, 2013 | flag

My favorite thing about Dr. Greer is his love of Jehovah the Father. I enjoy visiting a doctor who has unashamed adoration for our creator and his son Jesus Christ. I have never had a doctor who has showed the concern and attention that Greer has done during my visits. He is specific in his explanation and answers to questions. He is honest in his perception of why something may or may not be happening in my health improvment. I just feel very good after a visit w/him. I know that I can call or get an appointment and I won't be rushed out until I'm comfortable. His nurse Lisa is exceptionally kind. Thanks Dr. Greer, I appreciate you and your staff. God Bless you.

Submitted Aug. 1, 2011 | flag

Dr. Greer is very thorough and in depth in his assessments. His accuracy in the care of my entire family has been exceptional. He has great compassion in the caring of his patients. I would highly recommend him to anyone interested in utilizing such a meticulous physician.

Submitted April 24, 2006 | flag

Dr. Greer is the absolute best! Always willing to listen and never rushes you out the door. He is a very gentle and caring person. Dr. Greer is very up to date on medical care.

Submitted July 20, 2005 | flag